PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep laughing at the guy taking the pic behind Bono every time I see this pic. His face and the way he's taking the pic just crack me up. :lol: (notice there are at least 6 GUYS taking Bono ass pics here. :hmm: )

thudbonolaybenyung6.jpg

Stealthy ass stalker! :laugh:

Yes. Most definitely. :shifty:

I'm sure the cat wouldn't miiiiind being called Lardence...

Naming a kitten Dubh is a terrible idea, right? Someone remind me this when I drink and think it is brilliant.

:cute:

I really shouldn't do that.

So many puns.

(Also, that word is effing hard to pronounce. It's sort of like 'dove' apparently but slightly different)

So many puns.

(Also, that word is effing hard to pronounce. It's sort of like 'dove' apparently but slightly different)

I should learn to speak that language. I could curse people out and they'd never know...

Unless I did it to someone who also knew the language... :shifty:

Also, I once had a cat named Sunka (pronounce Shoonkah). It's Lakotah for dog.

I'm out to dinner for my birthday and there is so much fashion disaster here. I wish you were all here to be uber catty/drunk with me.

I should learn to speak that language. I could curse people out and they'd never know...

Unless I did it to someone who also knew the language... :shifty:

Also, I once had a cat named Sunka (pronounce Shoonkah). It's Lakotah for dog.

i tried to learn it , even most Irish people find it hard especially the east cast :lol:

i can speak a bit but don't ask me to write it :lol:

Treasa is my name in Gaelic pronounced Tres-na :lol:

I'm out to dinner for my birthday and there is so much fashion disaster here. I wish you were all here to be uber catty/drunk with me.

Fashion disaster FTW! Have fun, Grace!

Wild, I'm envious that you can even speak a bit of Gaelic. I definitely can't :lol: I was in Ireland looking at the signs and going 'oh shit...'

Oh, that's something I'm good at! Not the drunk thing, but the making fun of fashion disasters. :lol:

i tried to learn it , even most Irish people find it hard especially the east cast :lol:

i can speak a bit but don't ask me to write it :lol:

Treasa is my name in Gaelic pronounced Tres-na :lol:
I have heard it's really difficult, but then it would keep me occupied. And I could yell at my parents! :lol:

So many puns.

More like doove. Gaelic is difficult. About all I know, besides An Cath Dubh, are slainte (cheers), failte (welcome), and pog ma thoin (kiss my arse). :D

Snap stealthy cell phone pics and we can be catty from afar!
It was too dark. This is what i ate for dinner at the Legal Seafoods in South Boston

oysters
bruscetta with whipped gorgonzola and fig jam
buffalo shrimp
grilled swordfish salad and shared scallops with my husband

We were on the harbor where there are about 4-5 restaurants. What's cool is that you can pull your boat up to the dock and go the restaurants. Apparently this is a huge nightclub area (not sure where) so you can imagine the hot mess we saw.

My favorite of the night - a huge speedboat pulls with with the cast of Jersey Shore overflowing out of it. Meathead 1 threatens the dock attendant. "Something happens to my boat, something happens to you." Said with a smile, but we all know this guy is a DICK.

Bunch of girls fall off the boat onto the dock. They are barefoot and attempting to put on their wedge sandals. One girl was FUBAR - eyes half-mass, swaying. She is trying to get her sandal on. She is tipping this way and that way. Finally she does what I've been hoping she'd do....she falls over - right in her ass. It was all kids of bad. We saw her a few minutes later stumbling around with a butt hanging out of her mouth. I said to my husband, "Instead of white trash, she's white and trashed."

After the Minneapolis show a group of us went back to the Leaning Tower and had pizza and drinks. There was a group at a nearby table who were ALL either passed out or asleep after the show. I may or may not have taken a couple dark stealth pics. :shifty:

It was too dark. This is what i ate for dinner at the Legal Seafoods in South Boston

oysters
bruscetta with whipped gorgonzola and fig jam
buffalo shrimp
grilled swordfish salad and shared scallops with my husband

We were on the harbor where there are about 4-5 restaurants. What's cool is that you can pull your boat up to the dock and go the restaurants. Apparently this is a huge nightclub area (not sure where) so you can imagine the hot mess we saw.

My favorite of the night - a huge speedboat pulls with with the cast of Jersey Shore overflowing out of it. Meathead 1 threatens the dock attendant. "Something happens to my boat, something happens to you." Said with a smile, but we all know this guy is a DICK.

Bunch of girls fall off the boat onto the dock. They are barefoot and attempting to put on their wedge sandals. One girl was FUBAR - eyes half-mass, swaying. She is trying to get her sandal on. She is tipping this way and that way. Finally she does what I've been hoping she'd do....she falls over - right in her ass. It was all kids of bad. We saw her a few minutes later stumbling around with a butt hanging out of her mouth. I said to my husband, "Instead of white trash, she's white and trashed."

Except for the seafood (not a very big fan), that sounds like a fantastic evening, complete with a comedic ending! :lol:

About half done uploading stuff (FINALLY!). The first site I chose for uploading kept freezing, so I had to find another that would accept files that large :shifty:

Except for the seafood (not a very big fan), that sounds like a fantastic evening, complete with a comedic ending! :lol:

About half done uploading stuff (FINALLY!). The first site I chose for uploading kept freezing, so I had to find another that would accept files that large :shifty:

It was brilliant. It was just bad all around like:

I'm sorry you are 55 and single, but you look hella desperate
You are at a restaurant - for the love of all that's holy - EAT SOMETHING
Did you wear your toga nightgown out AGAIN?
If you keep tugging at your 'skirt' (which is really a long belt) then it's way too short
white linen pants + black thong = case of the Claw the next morning

Then men weren't much better. I saw a boat load of GTL's walking around. Same for the women. So many bad spray/tanning mishaps.

I did feel a bit frumpy, but I was ready for sweatpants after dinner.

It was brilliant. It was just bad all around like:

I'm sorry you are 55 and single, but you look hella desperate
You are at a restaurant - for the love of all that's holy - EAT SOMETHING
Did you wear your toga nightgown out AGAIN?
If you keep tugging at your 'skirt' (which is really a long belt) then it's way too short
white linen pants + black thong = case of the Claw the next morning

Then men weren't much better. I saw a boat load of GTL's walking around. Same for the women. So many bad spray/tanning mishaps.

I did feel a bit frumpy, but I was ready for sweatpants after dinner.

:lmao:

Aw, I'm sure you looked great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom