PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:

yeah, it was a couple of pages ago

oooh:lol: that explains!

well, I'd love to stay and chat :)flirt: ) some more, but it's late here, and I've a little barbecue party at my friends' tomorrow, so I'll go to bed now... I'll be back on monday I think :wink:

Wayne, do you want me to email you my snail mail adress or something? or do you want me to come to england and pick it up :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

I'm still warn out from last night :shifty:

Irishman are like duracell bunnies :sexywink:

Oh yea... when you said you had to go... sleeping right? :eyebrow:

:lmao: Duracell Bunnies... you have no idea how badly that made me lol here.... :lol:
I do need an irishman so I can try it out myself :sexywink:

Yesterday I go to work and the waitress who I cant stand gives me a list of sidework the owner supposedly said I didnt do from the night before. Yet I did all but 2 things on the list. And he wasnt there until later so how could he have given her a list? If I wasnt doing something hed tell me. For some reason shes doing a little mindfuck with me. :slant:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Actually, I haven't, but my friends and I used to get a kick out of 'recreating' that whole convo...cause we were just cool like that. :wink:

Hi!:hug:
How are you?

:lol:

I'm doing fine...I'm still in :grumpy: PMS mood....I swear if I get any more :grumpy: I'm going to turn into House :lol:

Oh....and I think I'm starting to have a crush on him too :reject:

Back
Top Bottom