PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora... please tell me NOT to drink when listening to this karaoke stuff :lmao:

:edge: : Let's cut the crap! It's time to ROCK!!

*intro to dancing queen starts*

:lol:

there went my ice tea on the monitor!

Yes. Keep all beverages and food away from you when listening to or watching Edge karaoke. I was laughing so hard. He's such a dork! :lol: But I love it! :love:

No, I'm still here. Sorry, I'm chatting with a friend to see if we can get together tonight. I don't think it's gonna work, so I'm back to square one.

He's got plans already with his family tonight. He lives about 40 minutes away from me, but he's in my neighborhood doing some work for a friend, so I thought we might be able to meet up later. I don't get to see him very often, but it's okay. We'll plan something for another time. :)

MJ - nope, no plans for tonight. I have to go run a few errands in a bit, but otherwise I've got nothing to do. :)

Hi Bri! :hug: I don't think it's out just yet, but it should be pretty soon! :hyper:

Your wish is my command, GG2! :D I was just going thru my PB account, and I love this one so much!

AdamOSCEra6s216.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Woohoo! I'm excited!:hyper:

Btw, I did read the thread on my bday :heart:,I just didn't get a chance to thank you guys so....thank you!:love:

did ya see my pic?? :sexywink: SG stole my idea.. so I had to pic another one!

*pokes Kafrun*

Galeongirl said:
Kafrun :madwife: OPEN YER EYES!!!!!

:tsk: what kind of friends DO I have here????
Both you and Babydoll dissapoint me :lol:
What did I do?? :madwife: You asked me to come, so I did :p

Back
Top Bottom