PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*spits out drink at Wild's choice of words* aherm!!

Hi SG! :hug: I'm fine, yourself?

And hi Thora, Wild, GG... did I miss anyone? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Trimmed_pussy.jpg

:ohmy:

:lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
SG :hug: GG :hug: Wild :hug: Kat :hug:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks.

I'm going away for the weekend with some friends, and there's someone who is coming that is going to make things very awkward at first for me.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but last month I hooked up with this guy who I liked and was friends with. He never called or emailed afterwards, so I wrote him off. There's been no contact since then, but he is most likely coming with us this weekend. Hello, awkward! :uhoh: Hopefully it will be okay, but I know it's going to be weird at first.

:uhoh: yeah, I can see where that might be a little weird

but you'll get past it and do just fine. Don't let on that you ever expected to hear from him, anyway. Or that you forgot completely. :shifty: that drives them CRAZY :lol: :wink: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:uhoh: yeah, I can see where that might be a little weird

but you'll get past it and do just fine. Don't let on that you ever expected to hear from him, anyway. Or that you forgot completely. :shifty: that drives them CRAZY :lol: :wink: :hug:

:giggle: I like that!

Mia suggested that we hook up again, and then I don't call him back and give him a taste of his own medicine! :lmao:

Thanks Wild and GG! :hug:

RedrocksU2 said:

:flirt: How can we cheer you up, dahhling? :sexywink:

chickadee said:
So when Gav's there we won't see you, right SG? :(

Not as much - but I will be around some. We'll be traveling to Chicago and he wants to go to Toronto but I need to find my birth certificate before we can do that, and then we'll go up north, plus I have three sets of friends who want to meet him and go out together, etc... :crack: but we plan on being home (my home) a bit, too. we need to do some relaxing! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Mia suggested that we hook up again, and then I don't call him back and give him a taste of his own medicine! :lmao:

that's a good one too - but then you don't get to watch him get all upset :wink:

Sorry to disappear on you ladies like that... I sat down on the floor in front of the fan for a minute to cool down and dozed off... it's so HOT!

Hi to everyone who just arrived :) Bye Gg

8 inches is indeed quite a lot..

Night GG :hug:

SG your plans sound great! I hope you have a fab time anyway. If I had a lovely man I wouldn't be hanging around you lot nearly as much. ;) I'm joking, where else would I have such a laugh?!

Back
Top Bottom