PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I missed the making of the new thread???

:crack: the computer is fixed, at last... had to change the system recovery to reset the computer to august 6(before I changed router stuff) and now google works, and the other sites aren't so slow anymore.....

Hey Wild :hug: I think you drooled and combusted enough all over me to make me feel welcome, so no problem :lol:

Hey GG! Did you get your guitar? What is it?

Hey Jez and GG and Wild, you gorgeous girls :drool:

It was okay Wild, it was a big round-robin interview thing with five different people asking questions. I had to wait a wee while, there were loads there! I rambled on a bit too much and I don't know if I even made an impression but it's done now! I keep thinking of stuff I should have said. Oh well. They're calling people on Friday if they're successful so fingers crossed!

I'll not cross my fingers irl cause I won't be able to play mah guitar that way, but I'll hope for the best for you Kat!~:hug:

:sexywink: do repost Jez

:camera:

It'll only be up for a short while, though, so don't quote :lol:

Strats :drool: omg, that beats my cheap knock-off...

Last edited:
:wink: yes, my fingers are sore cause of the new strings, and my fingers are also peeling... :wink: that is my left hand and my right thumb,... guess what fingers I play with :lol:

:flirt: why hel-lo thar ms Jez

:wink: yea, it's only because I got about 250 euros for my birthday/graduation party... otherwise it woulda been a squier strat :lol:

:drool: I love mah baby!

I have a guitar but I haven't taught myself to play yet. I broke the string years ago and never got another... I need to though cause I want to learn some U2 stuff!

Hi dazz!

WildHoney said:
So can you paly anything U2 related yet??? :drool:

Sunday Bloody sunday, I still haven't found (lol that's the same over and over :drool: and when I played it near Bas he started singing it... :combust: but yea, I was busy combusting and stopped playing, stupid me!)

and for the rest it's pieces of songs, pieces of COBL, Miracle Drug, Streets only the intro, can't get the rest right... UTEOTW main riff, sometimes you can't make it on your own except for the 2nd verse since I don't have 24 frets on my guitar...
the rest I can't remember atm :lol: too many pieces

ofcourse some non U2 too
:wink: hero by enrique iglesias

That's cool GG, I should come there! They could show me how to change the string. I'm shy and hate asking people stuff.

Bye Jez :hug: eeek, storm!

:giggle: I don't know that yet either...

:D I emailed wth bassplayergirl, school starts next week for her aswell, we're gonna see when we're gonna jam again

:madwife: and I"ll see Bas again aswell then.... oooh he better have a good explanation or he's not allowed to touch my guitar!

My guitar's an acoustic. It's so pretty. I need to learn how to play it but I don't know if I have patience to learn all the chords!!

:uhoh: oh accoustic, you're gonna need different strings then!

I don't know all the chords either, I just use tabs... I want lessons but at the moment I don't think i'll have the money for it...
I know.... A, C, D, G :hmm: Em... and that's about it

Yeah I knew I need different strings. I guess I just have to take a deep breath and go into a shop! The last time I did it was full of teenage boys who stared at me cause I'm a girl and they'd probably never seen one before ;)

Where did Wild go?!

:rolleyes: do you even need to ask?

:lol:

well yea, :yes: just go into the shop! the men in there are usually very helpful, well the ones I've met sofar which are two in this store and one in the other :love: there's something about guitarists that I love so badly... they're completley dedicated to the instrument, and the way they talk and care about it, I love that!

Heh, yeah silly question, I forgot! Hope she's having fun ;)

I need to find another shop, they made me feel pretty uncomfortable in that one I went into. My brother plays guitar in a band, they're releasing their first single soon...

Back
Top Bottom