PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My brother and I were playing Worms on the old Playstation before (which is still clinging to life!), and I made a U2 team... :lol:

Poor Larry always got blown up first. :uhoh:

Dark chocolate Bono :drool:

bono20chocolate.jpg

Milk chocolate Bono :drool:

bonodoceleite.jpg

And i don't think we could go wothout thinking about a chocolate Willy :drool:

5779_c003.jpg

Hey Wild! :hug:

I dunno WTF's up with me. I'm all :sad: and I can't blame the hormones this time.

Maybe I should just stay away from OOC and EYKIW.

How are you?

(Snow... :yikes: )

WildHoney said:
Dark chocolate Bono :drool:

bono20chocolate.jpg

Milk chocolate Bono :drool:

bonodoceleite.jpg

And i don't think we could go wothout thinking about a chocolate Willy :drool:

5779_c003.jpg
:lol:

It may be smaller but I think I'd prefer the dark chocolate Bono... :hmm:

Dublin, eh? :hmm:

I don't know anyone in Ireland though... I've got friends in the UK offering to help me with bank accounts and jobs and all that stuff...

I think Aussie ex-pats are like a plague on the earth, though... if I went anywhere and shouted "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE", you can guarantee someone would pop up and go "OI OI OI!" .... :wink:

If I go to the UK, I'll definitely have to visit Dublin though... and I'd need someone who's been there to show me the sights :wink:

Alisaura said:
Dublin, eh? :hmm:

I don't know anyone in Ireland though... I've got friends in the UK offering to help me with bank accounts and jobs and all that stuff...

I think Aussie ex-pats are like a plague on the earth, though... if I went anywhere and shouted "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE", you can guarantee someone would pop up and go "OI OI OI!" .... :wink:

True, you Aussie's get everywhere :lol:

Alisaura said:

If I go to the UK, I'll definitely have to visit Dublin though... and I'd need someone who's been there to show me the sights :wink:

:shifty: I know a few places :sexywink:

:sad: le silence!

:scream: aaah the girl I am supposed to see u23D with tomorrow is not on msn and I just realised I don't have her number! now we can't make a deal on what time we meet where!!

Alisaura said:

:lol:

We know that cheer in Canada too... :wink:

*is tempted to do it if Ali ever comes to TO, just because :evil:*

***Happy late b-day Dazz - even though it'll be *very* late when you see this :wink:

Last edited:
well Wild, the theatre is still empty for now :lmao: it's not pulling a big crowd I guess...

I sent her an offline message on msn, hope she'll check it in time, left my number there...

:grumpy: you said bathroom break.. that was 40 minutes ago....

Leo already died and got back to life again.. :sad: but now he had to leave!

Happy Easter! Another holiday with the in-laws has been survived!

The Sound Of Music is on TV :heart: (therefore just popping in, not staying - see you tomorrow, thread)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom