PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lennykravitzbono.jpg

I will take the one on the right for lunch too. :drool:

I want to go to Mexico too..........anyone got tickets????

No. :sad: God I wanna go so bad now. :reject::lol:

My credit card bill and Louanne's have both come at same time. :sad::scream: Gonna give her hotel money but can't transfer it to her until Friday as get paid then. No money in my bank to do it before then. :happy: I will be paid and all my money will be going out again straight away. :angry::sad:

If I win the lottery Pam us Brussels girls can go to Mexico. :rockon: Some of my other girls who haven't had the pleasure if seeing SP and U2 can come too. :sexywink:

I will take the one on the right for lunch too. :drool:

No. :sad: God I wanna go so bad now. :reject::lol:

My credit card bill and Louanne's have both come at same time. :sad::scream: Gonna give her hotel money but can't transfer it to her until Friday as get paid then. No money in my bank to do it before then. :happy: I will be paid and all my money will be going out again straight away. :angry::sad:

If I win the lottery Pam us Brussels girls can go to Mexico. :rockon: Some of my other girls who haven't had the pleasure if seeing SP and U2 can come too. :sexywink:

:hmm: Maybe I should have a few goes on the euro lotto on friday too?

OH! I forgot to tell you guys- I also got a new swimsuit top today! I am seriously WAY too excited about this. I've had the same old ones since literally like 2000. I can NEVER find tops that hold my boobs! I am super-delighted!

Also bought: a charcoal grey hoodie (I've been in the market for a black one, but this one was on clearance for $11!), a super cute plate with a dragonfly on it, a bunch of notebooks and a pumpkin spice frappuccino. Excellent day!

OH! I forgot to tell you guys- I also got a new swimsuit top today! I am seriously WAY too excited about this. I've had the same old ones since literally like 2000. I can NEVER find tops that hold my boobs! I am super-delighted!

Also bought: a charcoal grey hoodie (I've been in the market for a black one, but this one was on clearance for $11!), a super cute plate with a dragonfly on it, a bunch of notebooks and a pumpkin spice frappuccino. Excellent day!

Awesome. Sounds like a trip made of win. :up:

Thanks guys! I still have to get the grant. But that was a pretty major hurdle to get over. And now I'm officially over it! My prelim grant interview is next week. Off to the gym. Here's hoping I see TBE :cute:

Back
Top Bottom