PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For no reason except to add another post :shifty:

resizevegasseapeny12.jpg

I hadn't seen this. :ohmy: Nice bending work there Bono. :giggle::shifty:

He's falling over the side of the bridge and The Edge isn't even paying attention!

:lol:

That picture is like a parent busy at the stove, back turned, while their 4-year old gets into dangerous shenanigans behind them.

GAACK:crack: I found the right disc of the Documentary, found a torrent. But no seeds. And ofcourse, all the other torrents have ALL discs except for the one with Bono on it. Figures.

Are you starting the new one Cori?

For no reason except to add another post :shifty:

resizevegasseapeny12.jpg

Edge playing guitar and piano at the same time is so :combust:!!

He's falling over the side of the bridge and The Edge isn't even paying attention!

That picture is like a parent busy at the stove, back turned, while their 4-year old gets into dangerous shenanigans behind them.

So true!!

:whistle:

I finally got my acceptance to King's College. :shifty:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, really freaky thing just happened - my living room light is over one wall, and is made up of 3 or 4 fluorescent lights (the long tubes). Well, two of the three have been out for a while now (the third one's been out for months, the second a couple months) and I've had the first one only....

The second one just came back on at what appears to be full strength and no one's replaced it :ohmy::uhoh: The super doesn't know it's out (because my apt is currently too messy to let anyone in to fix it) and nothing's been done... I'm a little freaked out, actually :lol:

Back
Top Bottom