PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
jez
i love mythology :D

Me too :yes:
My strongest area would be Nordic mythology (d'uh), I've actually done a lot of school stuff on it. My exam work a couple of years ago was the switch between the belief in the old gods (Oden, Tor and those) and Christianity in Sweden.

We also did a lot of Greek and Roman mythology in my Latin classes. I didn't really follow much :reject:

bonoishot said:
YAY Wild. Well done :happy: :applaud:

Molly Bloom said:
Wild :applaud:
yayayayayay!

ThoraSEB said:
Congrats Wild! :applaud: :hug: You're doing SO well! :hyper:

3.gif

Last edited:
Congrats Wild! :applaud: :hug: You're doing SO well! :hyper:

Gah. Finally finished my report. :lol: Handed it in a few minutes late. I should really learn to keep track of the time better so I'm not scrambling to get it done in time. :lol:

Wild, that's 23.5 kg! :applaud: :hug:
I don't know why I feel the need to tell you how much it's in kg, since that probably means as much to you as lbs does to me :lol:

I have a huge bruise in my face now:(
Got into a fist fight with my brother earlier :ohmy:

JezSnape said:

:ohmy: That's no fun. I used to get into huge physical fights with my brother when I was younger. They were pretty brutal. Both of us have pretty nasty scars on our bodies from our fights. :yikes: Thankfully we've grown past that stage now! :)

JezSnape said:
Wild, that's 23.5 kg! :applaud: :hug:
I don't know why I feel the need to tell you how much it's in kg, since that probably means as much to you as lbs does to me :lol:

I was going to put it in Kgs for you but the books downstairs and i couldn't be bothered to go and get it :lol:

well done Wild! :D

And while we're on the subject of good news, I checked and I got a B for my exam, that's all I wanted, means I can still get a first maybe next year! :D

ThoraSEB said:

:ohmy: That's no fun. I used to get into huge physical fights with my brother when I was younger. They were pretty brutal. Both of us have pretty nasty scars on our bodies from our fights. :yikes: Thankfully we've grown past that stage now! :)

The worst part, the one I'm most ashamed about is that I'm 23, he's 15. But he's huge, and completely loses it when he's mad. And he threw the first punch. :madspit:

Actually, I didn't hit him at all, I just pulled him down on the ground... I probably would have punched him if my sister hadn't stepped in. I don't take well to guys hitting me, no matter if they're my brothers or not :angry:

JezSnape said:
I don't take well to guys hitting me, no matter if they're my brothers or not :angry:

Me either! Guys should NEVER hit women. It's so wrong. :mad:

I got beat up by this guy in grade 7, and he got kicked out of school for what he did. He was seriously disturbed. He beat the shit out of me for a very small reason, one that certainly did not warrant getting the crap kicked out of me. I was so scared of him for years. That guy had a LOT of problems.

Back
Top Bottom