PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
A toast to
~~***Our Lovely Ladies***~~!!!

:applaud::cocktail::applaud::cocktail::applaud:

U2 will play the Wedding March and be The Wedding Reception's Band.

Dress: from Formal to Fashionably Casual to Punk/Goth :wink:

Sarah will be providing the Wedding cake!!!:hyper::hyper:
( she does NOT KNOW this yet! :lol: ) :wink:

Loction: To Be Determined (details to follow)> How ever it might need to be big enough should the Happy Couple decide they want to be married under The Claw!

:shifty:

Rambunciousness, randyness & debauchery with the Wedding Reception Band OPTIONAL.

If I believed that one could have too much fun......
but I don't.....:D

carry on with the post-whoring gals & guys!

woohooo for the new thread!!!
i should read most of the wedding details again.... :lol:
it all happened so fast... from the proposal avalanches that Jem received yesterday to a serious wedding planning.. :lol:
my date for the wedding & reception will be The Edge :shifty:

Then I suppose it is a happy coincidence that at this moment I'm on the site where you can personalize your own M&Ms for weddings, birthdays, and whatnot. Only instead of putting nice, normal things on them I'm seeing what it would look like to order a batch of M&Ms with, uh, how do I put this decently... Cropped images of Bono in certain areas. :lol: I wonder if they'd make them for me?!

Then I suppose it is a happy coincidence that at this moment I'm on the site where you can personalize your own M&Ms for weddings, birthdays, and whatnot. Only instead of putting nice, normal things on them I'm seeing what it would look like to order a batch of M&Ms with, uh, how do I put this decently... Cropped images of Bono in certain areas. :lol: I wonder if they'd make them for me?!

:lmao:they should do it! you are the customer after all! but they might judge you, which sucks!
would be fun to eat M&M's with Bono's assets... (whoops, i said the ass word again:lol:!)

here was the start of it
the "him" in comment is Toby one of VP's cats!
VP said if I move to Canada I can share him. I fail at having enough points to get a visa though. :failure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk

Keep telling you, move over here, and you can share him.

I have three tabbies, Toby, Stripey and Kitty, the mom. And Zoey is a torbie. And for the rest of the cat family, Jack and Max are tuxes, and Abby is a calico.

NEXT: someone said Jem needed to marry a Canadian since she couldn't get intoCanada>>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk

I know!! I can marry her!! I'm single! Officially divorced since July! And it's allowed here!

THORA:
You beat me to it! I was just going to propose!

woohooo for the new thread!!!
i should read most of the wedding details again.... :lol:
it all happened so fast... from the proposal avalanches that Jem received yesterday to a serious wedding planning.. :lol:
my date for the wedding & reception will be The Edge
:shifty:

* gently taps Etarian on the shoulder*

uh.... i believe you need to read the "fine print" under the wedding/reception details SPOILER in the first post :D

:wink:

* gently taps Etarian on the shoulder*

uh.... i believe you need to read the "fine print" under the wedding/reception details SPOILER in the first post :D

:wink:

:lol: good point! i guess the wedding band will be popular :giggle:
i might be a little bit afraid of the spoiler-tags, now that I've seen Granny Bono popping out from those :lol: i'm still having trouble sleeping... *shudder*:D

i'm going to toss myself into bed now :lol:

paert of the time over night was looking for a site for a friend to make some last donations for Getting Out The Vote {GOTV} for The (Liberal) Democrats !

:yawn:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening :wave:

Later :D

Torrent for Brussels II IEM is almost finished downloading. :) I'll start editing it right away so it should be ready to post later today.
I'll pm the link to those interested, easier than wading through. Who all wanted it? Wild and Jem for obvious reasons, Comet, who else? :)

me too!!! :)

Will do. :) They're converting to Mp3 now, after that I'll adjust volume levels and put together files that are cut unnecessary, like the speech before Still Haven't Found is now a separate track. I'll also check for interesting IEM stuff, and properly tag the files with their song name and snippet. I hate it when shit's named u22010brusselstr01. :rolleyes: Yeah, nice and clear.

Will do. :) They're converting to Mp3 now, after that I'll adjust volume levels and put together files that are cut unnecessary, like the speech before Still Haven't Found is now a separate track. I'll also check for interesting IEM stuff, and properly tag the files with their song name and snippet. I hate it when shit's named u22010brusselstr01. :rolleyes: Yeah, nice and clear.

yeah, i hate it too when things are named like that... much more interesting if file is named "Edge giggles" or something like that :) it's much more appealing!
did I read properly yesterday that Bono jumped to the crowd in Brussels???

:bow: Even more. I hate track titles that are undescriptive:angry::lol:

This thread title. :lol:

:flirt: So can I be a bridesmaid to the wedding then?

yeah, i hate it too when things are named like that... much more interesting if file is named "Edge giggles" or something like that :) it's much more appealing!
did I read properly yesterday that Bono jumped to the crowd in Brussels???

:drool: Oh yeah, he did. We were right on the other side of that.
YouTube - U2 360 Brussels 2010-09-23 Arrival + Intro Return of the stingray Guitar
31 seconds in.

I strongly recommend watching until 1.10. :shifty:

:bow: Even more. I hate track titles that are undescriptive:angry::lol:

This thread title. :lol:

Just a warning, I'm a pedantic nitpicker. :wink: Tracks will have their full names, with the tag of the tour, date and location and if they have snippetry, they will be added.

So expect an insanely long UTEOTW songtitle. :wink:

Of course. :flirt: You can also help Dallas look after the guitars. :shifty:

:lmao: That was hilarious. I remember thinking, where the hells Bono gone? :uhoh:

Then Wild and Anji told us later in what had happened. Naughty Bono. :tsk:
By looking after guitars you mean dragging to the coat room and ravishing right? :hyper: Right?

Well I was thinking DAMNIT Bono, LEFT side of the pit, not RIGHT. :sad: As we were in the exact same spot but on the other side.

Fine by me. Better being more descriptive than not enough. :sexywink:

Lunch is over. See ya later girls :sad::hug:

:hug: See ya later!

:drool: Oh yeah, he did. We were right on the other side of that.
YouTube - U2 360 Brussels 2010-09-23 Arrival + Intro Return of the stingray Guitar
31 seconds in.

I strongly recommend watching until 1.10. :shifty:

aww... this is awesome!! :cute: and obviously he is kind with the cameras... :D

and of course the entrance is always powerful! I almost got emotional every time when they entered!

Just a warning, I'm a pedantic nitpicker. :wink: Tracks will have their full names, with the tag of the tour, date and location and if they have snippetry, they will be added.

So expect an insanely long UTEOTW songtitle. :wink:
:hi5:i'm not the only nutcase doing the full info fail name :D

He had to give it back because he couldn't figure out how to take a picture with it. :cute: You can see him eye the thing and realising he needs his right hand for it. Ahh, Bono and technical stuff.

Conversion is done, time to see how much I need to edit these files!

:sad:It misses the beginning of Bowie. Noeeeeez!

Back
Top Bottom