PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, you guys... :lol::lol:

*slightly* less thrilling than Cori's iPad, but a book blogger did a big group of giveaways of Harry Potter stuff for halloween, and I won a Snape!

snape2.jpg

:applaud: I am appropriately delighted.

OMG, you guys... :lol::lol:

*slightly* less thrilling than Cori's iPad, but a book blogger did a big group of giveaways of Harry Potter stuff for halloween, and I won a Snape!

snape2.jpg

:applaud: I am appropriately delighted.

Omg, that's awesome! :lol: I was thinking that there have been two contest winners, and now there should be a third, and that maybe the third would be a big lottery winner. But Snape is just as good. :D

Thora, that job sounds amazing, so glad you're applying. :)

Omg, that's awesome! :lol: I was thinking that there have been two contest winners, and now there should be a third, and that maybe the third would be a big lottery winner. But Snape is just as good. :D

Thora, that job sounds amazing, so glad you're applying. :)

Someone needs to go buy us all lottery tickets STAT! It's Lucky PGP week!

I am totally amused that all of my friends that live IN St Louis are rushing to FB to inform me of the show. I can't bear to tell them that I've kinda known for a while. ;)

The same thing happened last March when U2 announced their tour dates. My coworkers were like, "Emily, U2 is playing Gillette! Are you going?" Silly people. :cute:

I did book a room in St. Louis, just in case I decide to go. I booked at the Hilton at the Ballpark. It was way cheaper than I expected and when I get my AAA card, I'm going to edit my reservation and get an even better deal if I go. Now I just need to find roomies and money to afford the room! :lol:

The same thing happened last March when U2 announced their tour dates. My coworkers were like, "Emily, U2 is playing Gillette! Are you going?" Silly people. :cute:

I did book a room in St. Louis, just in case I decide to go. I booked at the Hilton at the Ballpark. It was way cheaper than I expected and when I get my AAA card, I'm going to edit my reservation and get an even better deal if I go. Now I just need to find roomies and money to afford the room! :lol:

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight go. ;) I seriously need to come up with $ for Montreal tickets before I even ponder others, though. But duuuuude, it's STL!

It's YOUR hometown show! You have to go! :yes:

Like I said, I am really not sure if I'm going. But I saw the rates on the Hilton website and I figured I'd reserve a room before the place sold out, just in case.

It's YOUR hometown show! You have to go! :yes:

Like I said, I am really not sure if I'm going. But I saw the rates on the Hilton website and I figured I'd reserve a room before the place sold out, just in case.

I'm like 5 hours from St Louis, but close enough! :D It's a 25 minute flight! Now if they would only add a date in Orlando!!! :pray: Can you imagine the fun we could all have?

Well, I know you live in Orlando, but it's where your from, you know? Am I making sense? :lol:

I mean it's 5 hours to STL from where I'm from (and where I am at the moment). Stupid driving! ;) But it is my home state, so close enough! :D I like to think it's U2's little way of saying "That MTE, she is pretty ok!"

Pardon my newbieness here, but is it normal for them to keep adding dates like this? Also, are they just trying to keep those crazy PGP kids out of trouble by making sure we spend every spare minute working overtime for the next 6 months?

no, it's not normal to roll out the new dates in this shit-tastic way. :grumpy:

Truth. It's SO annoying. Not that it really affects me in one way or another, but still. How hard is it to wait to announce the tour until all the dates are nailed down?! :rolleyes: Plus, it means I'm getting way too many emails from u2.com, despite unsubscribing several times. :angry:

PGP: We're winners!

Even if they would hold off anouncing till they have 4 or 5 dates, it would be better than this one and two at a time! Who wants to be tied down to a show when something better might pop up?

I'm sticking with Montreal & Toronto, and maybe adding something else kind of last minute if the money gods smile upon me! But it's such a craptastic way of doing it!

I wonder if maybe they started out with a smaller # of dates originally to see how Bono held up through Europe, and then added more when things went ok? But still, why not add all the others at once?

I swear I think Bono is making new friends every other day and promising them he'll come do a show for them. "O hai, I'm Bono! Where ya from? Nashville? SURE, I'll come visit! Hang on, I have to make a call and set up a show there!"

Sounds like it. One of the responsibilities was: Provide assistance, communication and support to players’ spouses and families. There was also mention of travel and so on. Oh my god this sounds AMAZING. :drool: There's no way in hell they'd interview me, but wow. To work for the Canucks? Pretty much a dream job. :love:

Never hurts to send your resume in anyway. You never know - maybe something on your resume will spark their interest.

:lol::lol::lol: That would explain it!!!! There has to be some reason for the way they are releasing things!!

Damn, it's been a quiet night in here! :lol: The few times I tried to stop by the forums were down, so I gave up until now, and am heading to bed anyway. I need to start going to bed earlier. :tsk: :lol:

Even if they would hold off anouncing till they have 4 or 5 dates, it would be better than this one and two at a time! Who wants to be tied down to a show when something better might pop up?

I'm sticking with Montreal & Toronto, and maybe adding something else kind of last minute if the money gods smile upon me! But it's such a craptastic way of doing it!

I wonder if maybe they started out with a smaller # of dates originally to see how Bono held up through Europe, and then added more when things went ok? But still, why not add all the others at once?

I swear I think Bono is making new friends every other day and promising them he'll come do a show for them. "O hai, I'm Bono! Where ya from? Nashville? SURE, I'll come visit! Hang on, I have to make a call and set up a show there!"

:lmao::lmao::cute::lmao::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom