PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zomg i won an ipad

v2zb7l.gif

33z7bso.gif

o0pdnl.gif

Of course the forumz go down when I want to play. :angry: :lol:

Yay for your win, cori! :cheer: Damn, so many people are winning things lately! Awesomesauce!! :D

*throws luck all over the world*

Jezebel.com had a "sign up for the newsletter and have a chance at a free iPod" thing about a month ago. I signed up and forgot all about it until I saw an email from the Gawker media people (company that oversees Jezebel, Gawker and a bunch of other sites) saying I'd won.

I responded to confirm it was legit and not some weird phishing thing, and gave them my shipping address, and confirmed I was over 18 and a US citizen.

They gave away just one. I can't believe I got it! I have no idea what to do with an iPad, and my home laptop is a PC, so we'll see what I end up using it for. :lol:

:crack: forum died when I posted this post... looks like it didn't go through so here it is again:

Mmm Bono and cookies :drool:

And here's a nicer version of daddy in the pool too

bwbonopool2001ACsm.jpg

Did you guys want any more of those ginormous edge pics by the way? :hmm: I have a lot more from the same day as the one I posted before.

congrats on that cori!

An iPad is awesome. They gave them away to the first year chemistry students. So now we see them all around, it's so mean. :lol:

Jezebel.com had a "sign up for the newsletter and have a chance at a free iPod" thing about a month ago. I signed up and forgot all about it until I saw an email from the Gawker media people (company that oversees Jezebel, Gawker and a bunch of other sites) saying I'd won.

I responded to confirm it was legit and not some weird phishing thing, and gave them my shipping address, and confirmed I was over 18 and a US citizen.

They gave away just one. I can't believe I got it! I have no idea what to do with an iPad, and my home laptop is a PC, so we'll see what I end up using it for. :lol:

That is so cool! Congrats! :)

Congrats, that's awesome!! :)

I'll trade you an iPad for a box of stuff from Alan Cross's desk. :wink: I got it today.

:crack: forum died when I posted this post... looks like it didn't go through so here it is again:

Mmm Bono and cookies :drool:

And here's a nicer version of daddy in the pool too

bwbonopool2001ACsm.jpg

Did you guys want any more of those ginormous edge pics by the way? :hmm: I have a lot more from the same day as the one I posted before.

congrats on that cori!

:drool: oh niiiice less stripey! Thankya.Lawd he's looking so Flyish in that pic.

:lmao: Oh god the Bonomuch. That was so brilliant! His face still cracks me up so much.

The way he eats says a lot about him. :shifty: He enjoys tasting thoroughly.

Ooh, so what was all in it?

How's everyone else doing? Work is busy today, but am working from home tomorrow, yay, etc. :)

You should probably agree to accept the trade before I tell you. :lol:

Two t-shirts, one of some band I've never heard of, but the other is a really nice English Laundry shirt.

Three dvds - Nils Lofgren, John Fogerty and Ringo Starr.

A book by/about Roseanne Cash.

A Heart (the band) bumper sticker. :lol:

A promo single of some band I've never heard of.

A Band of Horses album.

64 (!!!) cds, which I've glanced through quickly. Of those, two are some bizarre series of "The making of..." featuring The Cure's Disintegration and THE JOSHUA TREE, lol. Then there's Meatloaf's and Creed's newest, one by Dierks Bentley, and one by Arctic Monkeys.

You should probably agree to accept the trade before I tell you. :lol:

Two t-shirts, one of some band I've never heard of, but the other is a really nice English Laundry shirt.

Three dvds - Nils Lofgren, John Fogerty and Ringo Starr.

A book by/about Roseanne Cash.

A Heart (the band) bumper sticker. :lol:

A promo single of some band I've never heard of.

A Band of Horses album.

64 (!!!) cds, which I've glanced through quickly. Of those, two are some bizarre series of "The making of..." featuring The Cure's Disintegration and THE JOSHUA TREE, lol. Then there's Meatloaf's and Creed's newest, one by Dierks Bentley, and one by Arctic Monkeys.

And the poor band who gave him that promo single will forever wonder why they never got famous. :lol:

And the poor band who gave him that promo single will forever wonder why they never got famous. :lol:

A very vast majority of the cds, I've never heard of, either.

Like, one has a label on it: Produced by (whoever) from Broken Social Scene!!!!111!!!

Stuff like that. :lol:

I really don't think too many of these folks will get famous. :wink:

Oh well. Off to the used cd store, maybe I can get some store credit.

Or Cori's iPad, if she wants the trade. :wink:

you think they don't want ginormous Edge??? :sad: come on, girls - you do, right?
but of course I can take PMs too!! :)

Ok I'll upload and PM. If anyone else wants ginormous hi-res Edge just ask and I'll PM. They are HUGE so i know they may make pages take longer to load so we'll do PMs :)

Back
Top Bottom