PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, 'cuz it looks like a penis, I'm sorry. :reject:

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??????? :ohmy:

:lol:

k it took me forever but I finally captured a screen when a camera flash went off and lit it up :D

spideyballoon.jpg

and just wait zooey now you've gone and done it... a rumor will start that in Bono's ripped pants pics you can see a :censored:

Want to vent Zooey?:hug:

Am I whining? Ok, get this (and sorry if this is a repeat of something I said 2 months ago)
"The Personal Statement should be a narrative giving a picture of yourself as an individual. It should deal with your personal history, family background, influences on your intellectual development, the education and cultural opportunities to which you have been exposed, and the ways in which these experiences have affected you. Also include your special interests and abilities, career plans and life goals."

Did I mention that this is a ONE PAGE document!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advisor says after reading my 5th draft or my Statement of Purpose "Let your personality come through more. Bring your excitement and passion about the project to your Statement of Purpose"

I have less than 48 hours to rewrite these two things. I've never worked this hard on anything in my entire life. no exaggeration.

[/vent]

You are not hogging at all! I don't get how you can put everything they are asking for into one page! You are just to fabulous for that!:hug: Good luck!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom