PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave: I just shipped the bulk of my latest freelance writing project to the printer, so that's a relief!!!

I'll be home about 7 pm or so, and I'll be back on Interference then.

I hope everyone is having a good day!!!

Diane L said:
Aww, thank you, Russty. :hug: :hug: :hug: It's so stressful until it is done. Now I have time to organize my apartment, read, and such until the next one rolls around!

:hug: I totally understand. I'm pretending to be a lady of leisure today even though I really need to finish a project. Its 2pm and I'm still in my robe and eating a piece of cake. :lol: Sometimes its so nice to have things like that done so you can do some other relaxing things for a bit. What books are ya reading?

wb BG :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Hello - I'm back. i snuck in a nap before dinner :shh:

:hug: I was just thinking about doing that. But that would require me getting out of the chair and moving. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I feel like watching a movie tonight. Has anything decent come out recently?

Charlie comes out Tuesday. :drool:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!! :hyper: :love:
that's the only new on dvd movie I've seen lately :shrug:

have you ever seen Love Actually? :heart: I think I'm gonna go buy it tonight

can't wait for Charlie :drool:

I've seen Love Actually, but only once, not multiple times like many of you. :wink:

And I've never seen any Star Wars movie, either. Same goes for Lord of the Rings. I'm quite proud of this. :D

sami0201 said:

I've never seen any Star Wars movies :reject:

I'm so sorry for you! :sad: :hug:

:scream: Why? Why in the modern world are there still children who've never seen the Star Wars Saga? :sigh:

:shifty: I grew up on star wars. We had the toys, watched the movies, read the comic books, played Star Wars (I was always Leia :cute: ) I was SO excited when George Lucas finally started releasing the three prequels :hyper: You would've thought someone told me Bono would be at the local theatre saving me a seat

Sad_Girl said:
You would've thought someone told me Bono would be at the local theatre saving me a seat

Okay, if that were the case, I'd probably go see them. But then I'd spend it making out with him, and still wouldn't see the movie, anyway. :shrug: :wink:

Would she go down on you in a theatre?

:shifty:

:ohmy: What's wrong with me today??

:silent:

:hmm: Good movies? :scratch: good movies...
1.gif

Kingdom of Heaven was good! I bought it.

And you people who don't see STar Wars or LOTR are just hurting yourselves. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom