PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

Hrm. That's close. I was thinking more of his hand sorta cupped over his mouth. I suppose I should have said that. (I;m blaming the nap and hte dream of Edge with a full head of lllooonnnggg dark, thick hair.)

:hmm: I'm not finding anything like that :grumpy:

bono_gal said:

:lol :

I :heart: my adam.....he'll do for me :drool :...yeah he's MY adam now :lmao :

I tell every possible new boy story there is to tell lol....so yeah...when we do meet we'll be talking about boys sooooo much :drool :

I'll try and spy wild waving over liverpool! :hyper :

i call dave MY dave :lmao:

:hug:

Night Wild, have fun in ireland
:drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug::quintclonelove::heart::hug:

CeeCee said:

Hrm. Do you have any photos of Bono with his hand cupped sorta over his mouth? Or... looking like he's holding his breath.

:scratch:

here's one with his hand over his whole face:

BabyfaceU2OSBW4142.jpg

but I'm not finding anything like that. I had focused on the earliest eras since you wanted him young, but I'll look in some more recent ones if you want

Goodnight Wild :hug: :quintclonelove: :heart:

have an amazing time!!!

Jem- Oh well, my adam is single so he could be anyones adam :lmao:...right now he's some cocktail bars adam cos theyve stolen him from me :angry:

what is it with this job thing? :lmao:

I've gone through them all - the only pics with his hand anywhere near his face it's either in his hair or because he's smoking :shrug:

My Brother just got here, with the little ones, I have to go visit for awhile :wave:

bono_gal said:

Jem- Oh well, my adam is single so he could be anyones adam :lmao:...right now he's some cocktail bars adam cos theyve stolen him from me :angry:

what is it with this job thing? :lmao:

stupid cocktail bar :angry:

jobs suck , but they do pay for stalking :shifty:

:lmao:

i should go get some sleep, hopefully i wont wake up at 3am today, absolutely freezing, so cold, i couldnt damn sleep for a while :angry:

luv ya all :hug:

BG:quintclonelove::heart::hug:

Night SG

sami0201 said:

I was JUST about to ask that :hmm:

I think it's Pacific

I don't think we are gonna have a stream tonight :sad: now watch, they'll go and play Mofo :angry:

Someone said something about possibly streaming for one of the Vegas shows, I think.

Could I possibly be a little more vague? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom