PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Wild, they just dropped a bunch of GAs at the Las Vegas show--my friends who were #50 in line were able to buy some, so your friends probably got tickets, too.

I hope so:hug:

They've only been to one show this year. One of them came third in a poker competion :lol:

No text yet though

He has strict instructions to text me and tell me firstly if he got tickets and then where he is and thirdly to take some nice arse shots of Bono :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Eating and trying to keep up...

Wild, are there ferries to Ireland? How long would that take?

:lmao: I swear I thought you just asked her if there were FAERIES in Ireland! (Y'know as in fairys? little winged people?)

VintagePunk said:
Eating and trying to keep up...

Wild, are there ferries to Ireland? How long would that take?

Yes there are ferries :yikes:

My Brother in law came by ferry to us once took him 1 1/2 days :shocked:

And the Irish sea is rough

36_19_71.gif

bonoishot said:

you're beginning to like dave too much for my liking : angry:

: wink: : lol:

nah its good people like the sound of him even though theyve never met him : hug:: drool:

you liking my dave stories, hopefully there will be more to come : shifty:

: drool:

: lol:

:lol:

I :heart: my adam.....he'll do for me :drool:...yeah he's MY adam now :lmao:

I tell every possible new boy story there is to tell lol....so yeah...when we do meet we'll be talking about boys sooooo much :drool:

I'll try and spy wild waving over liverpool! :hyper:

bonoishot said:

Hey. How goes? I'm finally trying to stick my head back in after an extended leave.

:hyper: Going to California on Monday! Making U2 plot bunnies! Russ is going to have a bunny sized knit cap for the Edge one. And I've found a way to make U2 plushies. Pathetic arent' I?

Back
Top Bottom