PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Weldy

Some interviews don't seem to go so well.
Whats important is to get their questions answered and answered honestly. If you have a problem with getting there on time, just let them know and maybe you can be scheduled for 15 or 20 min later in the shift.
I know taking the bus can really make getting to work on time hard.
Being up front with the employer is a real postitive.
I'll email you with some other tips (GG has done a giant load of interviewing and firing of people over the years)

greeneyedgirl said:
:hug: Weldy

Some interviews don't seem to go so well.
Whats important is to get their questions answered and answered honestly. If you have a problem with getting there on time, just let them know and maybe you can be scheduled for 15 or 20 min later in the shift.
I know taking the bus can really make getting to work on time hard.
Being up front with the employer is a real postitive.
I'll email you with some other tips (GG has done a giant load of interviewing and firing of people over the years)

Actually...I got to the place really early...dunno why...I was mainly nervous and that's why I felt like I didn't do well.

I really appreicate all you help...I'm going to need it! :hug:

On Drea's request, reposted from the caption's thread:

flyposing.jpg

Beach balls are full of air. Strangely enough, so is Bono. The Government doesn't want you to know that Bono is a beach ball.

It took 11 minutes for anyone to say anything! :yikes: I was so scared! :uhoh:

:hug: Sami - I love my brothers kids, but I'm sort of a one kid at a time person - having both of them here to gang up on me scares me! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
It took 11 minutes for anyone to say anything! :yikes I was so scared! :uhoh

:hug: Sami - I love my brothers kids, but I'm sort of a one kid at a time person - having both of them here to gang up on me scares me! :wink

:lol: :hug:

the kid I babysit for is only 4, and there's only one (but his mom is pregnant :yikes: ) but he is :crazy: He's obsessed with trains (the whole Thomas the train thing) so literally for 2 hours until he goes to sleep we just push the train around and around the stupid tracks :lmao: :| but I always play with him because they are really wealthy so I feel like they have nanny cams or something!! :lol: then when it's time for him to go to sleep he's impossible :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Tomorrow's the night I was asked to babysit. Hope they don't drive by and see my car in the driveway. :yikes:

I was going to make a joke about them seeing it and thinking it was undrivable, but you have a temporary car for now don't you :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom