PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I don't know what Frogging is :yikes: But uh ... I don't think I want to! :shifty:

And I saw a guy wearing a Notre Dame shirt in a store the other day and was tempted to go up to him and say 'My God man, don't you know where you ARE? Cover that up! It's practically public indecency!" :wink:

SG its not as dirty as it sounds. It just means ripping stitches out and re-doing them.

:lol: At the Notre Dame guy. Some people just don't think. ;)

Woohoo DG! :hyper: I hope you get the job!

Sad_Girl said:

And I saw a guy wearing a Notre Dame shirt in a store the other day and was tempted to go up to him and say 'My God man, don't you know where you ARE? Cover that up! It's practically public indecency!" :wink:

:lmao:! I thought that was a criminal offence in MI? Except when U of M or MS are playing them :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm still confused. :huh: :reject:

Well, there were all of Bri and VP's Ikea jokes, for one :wink:

But also when all of those jokes came up, the scene in 'A night at the Roxbury" was also mentioned .. where Will Ferral and Molly Shannon were having sex and she yells out "I- I- I- kea!"

Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad; I'm just too easily amused :hug:

Well girls I guess I should pretend to be a good mommy today and go get the girls dressed and clean up the kitchen. :madspit:

See ya all later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

Drea said:

:lmao:! I thought that was a criminal offence in MI? Except when U of M or MS are playing them :giggle:

It should be :wink:

but, um, you and I have issues, too. Since you're a Wolverines fan and I'm a hard core Statie. :| Go Green! :D

:wink:

*gasp *wheeze

ok......I am back...totall exhausted and with my Pepsi one:drool: I amready to go again

Sad_Girl said:

But also when all of those jokes came up, the scene in 'A night at the Roxbury" was also mentioned .. where Will Ferral and Molly Shannon were having sex and she yells out "I- I- I- kea!"

No problem. :) :hug:

Bye Russty! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

It should be :wink:

but, um, you and I have issues, too. Since you're a Wolverines fan and I'm a hard core Statie. :| Go Green! :D

:giggle: Unless they're playing each other, I have no problems with State *g*

:whistle: Hail the maize and blue...

~BrightestStar~ said:

English is overrated.
I'd much rather speak your language.....get to know your tongue... :sexywink:

:lol:

I'm so excited for you! :hyper:
It's gonna be small right? And then your honeymoon is U2 shows and camping on the beach or something, right?

:lol:

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah its going to be small, the honeymoon kicks off with pearl jam and the rolling stones, then the beach for a week then U2 in Boston:hyper:

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah its going to be small, the honeymoon kicks off with pearl jam and the rolling stones, then the beach for a week then U2 in Boston:hyper:

:hyper:
That's awesome Dis! :happy:

Dismantled said:
*gasp *wheeze

ok......I am back...totall exhausted and with my Pepsi one:drool: I amready to go again

That's what you said last night too......minus the wheezing.

Sad_Girl said:

night at the roxbury:love:

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Russty :hug: have a good day!

BG - got your e-mail, and yes, thats what I meant :yes: :giggle:

Bye Russty :wave:

Give me time SG, I'm really really really bad with techincal stuff.

You'll be so shocked when you here my i.t grade, 'cos its good :rockon

:shocked:

my grades come out one week today!

Shitting. a. brick.

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Sami! :hug:

Clonecaptain! :love:

Clonecaptian
3.gif

Sami:hug:

Back
Top Bottom