PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I got home and looked in the old thread. There was no link to this at the bottom. I kept refreshing, and no one had posted since 4:30 am. Then I noticed that it was in the archive.

I was sad and afraid for a few minutes. :sad:

Somebody hold me. :sad:

:evil:

:kiss:

You got lost? Awwwww :cute:

:hug:

Afternoon girls! :hug:

Can someone tell me wtheck is goin on at the Gaza strip? I turn on tv to see a giant water and silly string fight? :eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty! :hug: How are you today?

And where were you last night :grumpy: :wink:

:( Sorry I wasn't around last night. I started not feeling well yesterday afternoon. By 6pm I was in a ton of pain and had a migraine headache. So Mr. Cat finally convinced me to take some pain medicine and a sleeping pill and put me to bed. He gave me a back massage and stayed with me till I passed out. :lol: I woke up once around 10pm to go the bathroom, but other wise I slept like a rock. I just woke up a few minutes ago. If I didn't have kids I would still be crashed out. I feel totally drugged up still. But thankfully the headache is gone. I missed you last night! I hate having days like that. :madspit:

:hug: DG :hug: VP :hug: Jules

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Maybe it was time we went into the open with it? :shifty:

like a field? that sounds hawt:drool: we can have a roll in the hay:combust:

:wink:

BRI!! and your actaully BRI this time...not the alter:hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Cute kitty, Jules...are you going to get her?

Are you just going to the Boston shows, or will you be doing more travelling?

Hi Russty! :hug:

I would love to.

I am going to the Oct and Dec shows in Boston and I am trying to get a ticket for the 11/22 NYC show.

Russty Cat said:

:( Sorry I wasn't around last night. I started not feeling well yesterday afternoon. By 6pm I was in a ton of pain and had a migraine headache. So Mr. Cat finally convinced me to take some pain medicine and a sleeping pill and put me to bed. He gave me a back massage and stayed with me till I passed out. :lol: I woke up once around 10pm to go the bathroom, but other wise I slept like a rock. I just woke up a few minutes ago. If I didn't have kids I would still be crashed out. I feel totally drugged up still. But thankfully the headache is gone. I missed you last night! I hate having days like that. :madspit:

:hug: DG :hug: VP :hug: Jules

awwww:( that sucks, hope you are feeling better:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi BG :hug: How are you today?

Hey SG and all the girls :hug:

I'm not doing too bad today, was supposed to meet the dude from "most haunted" but got up late :lol:

rejected a "player" call today :happy:

And didnt text him back :happy:

And I did retail therapy...

A lot of my cds got stolen when I went away, so aswell as having to re-build bono pic collection, i have to re-build U2 album collection :sad:

So today I bought, ATYCLB :D

And the best of 1990-2000 DVD :happy:

Mysterious ways :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Be back later! :wave:

NO:mad: come back now:drool:

see ya clone:love:

I got to go in like 10 minutes:crack: I have to take my dogs for a run....they haven't gone in a few days:|

CeeCee said:
SOk Weldy. LOL. Here we go with some pictures of Edge and Adam to properly start the thread off.

16.jpg

*GUH* :drool: :combust: :faint: Now THAT is a way to start off a thread...

*goes back to catching up*

Back
Top Bottom