PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah baby!

285189_189634527762424_166820623377148_493415_4196140_n.jpg

Save a horse, ride a cowboy :sexywink:

Kristen, I got a txt from Dan today. It said something like "We should go up north to visit Amy and Kristen" :cute: (Dan & I live in the same town too, but we don't see each other nearly as often as you and Amy do)

Some of us may have been left gagging for more :shifty:

If I could have afforded to go to Moncton, I would have been there in a heartbeat.

Kristen, I got a txt from Dan today. It said something like "We should go up north to visit Amy and Kristen" :cute: (Dan & I live in the same town too, but we don't see each other nearly as often as you and Amy do)

Didn't know that! Very cool. Maybe we can have a mini get-together when I come your way in February. :)

OMG Kristen, I was just going to reference that song you did, but I was going to say "Save a mic, ride a singer!" :ohmy::shifty:

Zooey, Dan was great. All of us will have to meet up sometime for sure. It was cool to meet him unexpectedly!:up:

OMG Kristen, I was just going to reference that song you did, but I was going to say "Save a mic, ride a singer!" :ohmy::shifty:

Zooey, Dan was great. All of us will have to meet up sometime for sure. It was cool to meet him unexpectedly!:up:

Hi Amy! Are you at tonight's show or are you done now?

I'm done!:sad: Having the post tour blues too. I know I will snap out of it in a few days, and I have a great trip /cruise to Disney planned for November, but it is just the thought of not seeing everyone again that has me down. Work is a great distraction though!:up:

I must make my way out to So Cal one of these years. There are so many people there I want to meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom