PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClaytonKitten, how were you so close to the chest and not reach out and touch it?

You can reach it...but you can't grab it....

Ok, now I'm leaving.

:hug:
You are my new favorite Pleban. :hug:

ClaytonKitten, how were you so close to the chest and not reach out and touch it?

Ok, now I'm leaving.

:hug: Yay for being the favorite! I feel special! :cute:

And I was too busy letting Bono touch ME! He reached down and rubbed my belly as soon as I mentioned I was expecting child #2! I'm only 9 wks right now so there isn't much there, but OMG BONO BELLY RUB! This child is officially blessed :love:

And I was too busy letting Bono touch ME! He reached down and rubbed my belly as soon as I mentioned I was expecting child #2! I'm only 9 wks right now so there isn't much there, but OMG BONO BELLY RUB! This child is officially blessed :love:

Oh my WORD! You lucky woman! :ohmy:

So totally off the subject: I had an amazing meeting today with a guy who's doing this Shakespeare project - it's EXACTLY what I want to do - forever - for my life. I wanted to laugh and cry and orgasm all at once! He said he'd try to work me into the project somehow. Then he says "What can I do for you?" I told him what I want to do and he says "It sounds like you should be the Director of Education for a theatre company" which is EXACTLY what I want to do (and ironically, it's his job - LOL). He then agreed to be my mentor basically and help me take some steps to getting said job in the next few years. Kinda peed my pants! :hyper: :love: :hyper:

aaaaaaaaaaa wooooowwww, ,zu !!!!!!

How Incredible to find this person!!!:hyper::heart: :hyper:

oh, and now I'm checking out the Royal Shakespeare Company's site - their education dept is FAN FUCKING TASTIC!!!! Why didn't I think of them before? I'm currently drafting an email to them too, to see if I can work them into my grant proposal :hyper:

:up: :hyper:

Goooooooo, zu!!!!

GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE.

That is awesome. I hope someone got a picture of that for you!

I'm hoping that someone else in the line managed to get pics. Even without a pic, I will never ever freaking forget that. :love:

(Only thing that will ever top that is if I manage to meet Adam someday. :shh: )

Also, keep your eyes on Edge's twitter: he was snapping pics of the crowd before he even signed autographs! Mr CK & I were right in front so maybe we'll be in one of Edge's pics! :lol:

That's so cool :hug:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hi there, cori, grace, kristen, tara & ?GG !!!

Hey :wave:

Just popping out to do some packing....

I was exaggerating - I did actually know that much. :shh:

:wink:
Ah lol. Well if you need any info on camping, I've been doing that every year since I was about 1 year old. :)

I'm hoping that someone else in the line managed to get pics. Even without a pic, I will never ever freaking forget that. :love:

(Only thing that will ever top that is if I manage to meet Adam someday. :shh: )

Also, keep your eyes on Edge's twitter: he was snapping pics of the crowd before he even signed autographs! Mr CK & I were right in front so maybe we'll be in one of Edge's pics! :lol:

:lol: Oh he still does that? Did that in Montreal as well, tweeted right when he got into the car.
He hasn't updated his twitter in a while though. :hmm:

Yeah, I have to get going, too.

I would like to state for the record that I am very proud of myself for not feeling panicky and stressed so far this week. :) Even the tent business didn't freak me out too badly - worst case scenario, I sleep in my car. I can deal.

I'm hopeful that neither stress no over-excitement* will mean I am even-keeled and can have a normal experience (i.e., eating on schedule, sleeping okay, able to have a drink or two with friends) this weekend.

* I'm sure I'll be ridiculously excited day of show, but up until then I'll just be too busy to get really excited. It'll probably be one of those things where I'm running around, and then it hits me "..... OMG I'M SEEING U2 TONIGHT!" :lol:

G'night!

:hug: I hope it all works out great, cori!!! :hyper:

:lol: Oh he still does that? Did that in Montreal as well, tweeted right when he got into the car.
He hasn't updated his twitter in a while though. :hmm:

Yeah, apparently he still does it. He came out about a minute after Bono did, and started snapping pics on the blackberry before making his way to the opposite end of the line from Bono and starting to sign.

I'm 99.9% sure that hubby & I will be in one of them if he decides to post them. *crosses fingers* :pray: Edge, pls update your twitter...

i sure hope SOMEONE got a pic or a vid!!! :fingerscrossed: :hyper:

I just bought tarps at Home Despot.

I am ready to camp LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING ADULT.
Go Cori! :dance:

I wouldn't say no to being under some covers with Adam... :shifty: :shh:

Especially with him looking so DAMN good these days. :drool:
U2 Minneapolis July 23, 2011 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Only Adam can get away with wearin white pants. Seriously.

Ok, now I'm leaving.
:shifty:

I was too busy letting Bono touch ME! He reached down and rubbed my belly as soon as I mentioned I was expecting child #2! I'm only 9 wks right now so there isn't much there, but OMG BONO BELLY RUB! This child is officially blessed :love:
You = luckiest person EVER.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cute:

‪U2 1982-05-14 - Hattem, Netherlands - Interview #1‬‏ - YouTube

Oh my god they look like babies! And, Edge with no hat! EDGE WITH NO HAT! :reject:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hi there, cori, grace, kristen, tara & ?GG !!!

Dazz! Hello!

It sounds like it'll be a bunch o' tents in a field, with nothing to attach an overhead tarp to, unfortunately. :(

It sounds like it'll be a bunch o' tents in a field, with nothing to attach an overhead tarp to, unfortunately. :(

If you have rope and extra pegs, you should be able to attach the ends of the tarp to the rope, then tie the rope to the pegs, and shove that down in the ground. Or, you could always tie the tarp to any available pole space on the tent, if you don't have any extra pegs...

I'm going to bring some twine, but wasn't going to bring extra pegs. My boss said the tent is pretty good and should be able to handle some rain, so I'll just go with it.

Have a great time, everyone going to Moncton! And good luck with the camping, Cori. I'm sure the campgrounds will be amazing, like an extended GA line. :)

ClaytonsKitten, yay, how exciting! :)

Work. :crack:

Zooey, omg, what an opportunity, I'm thrilled for you! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom