PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'z random like that :wink: How sad that the tour is ending, yeah? :(

I'm mostly over it now, although that could (i.e.: probably will) change come Saturday night. :lol: It helps that I have a lot of work and other stuff going on that keeps me busy. Plus, I do have fun & travel stuff going on pretty much every single month from now on that I'm looking forward to. :)

I'm mostly over it now, although that could (i.e.: probably will) change come Saturday night. :lol: It helps that I have a lot of work and other stuff going on that keeps me busy. Plus, I do have fun & travel stuff going on pretty much every single month from now on that I'm looking forward to. :)

Ooh where are you traveling to? :hyper:

I'm done!:sad: Having the post tour blues too. I know I will snap out of it in a few days, and I have a great trip /cruise to Disney planned for November, but it is just the thought of not seeing everyone again that has me down. Work is a great distraction though!:up:

I must make my way out to So Cal one of these years. There are so many people there I want to meet!

I thought for sure you were going to Mocton :shrug:
And yes, the SoCal crew is awesome! (i'm an honorary member :giggle: )

Ooh where are you traveling to? :hyper:

Aug, I'm going to visit my family (2 hrs away). Sept I'm going to Calgary (providing there's a good seat sale), October I'm going to Oregon, November I'll most likely go to Seattle, December I'll be headed to Hawaii again (I hope!), and February I'll be going to Phoenix.

So there's a good mix of places there! :)

Wild!

:tacklesquuezehug: :hug::hug::hug:

How sad the tour is ending :sad: And wonder how long before they even think of it again?

The fan in me says don't stop :scream:

NI & my finances say "at least 3 or 4 years we need to recover!" :uhoh:

Anyway i have to keep NI sweet and go visit the in law's next year :madspit:

I haven't seen his family since Feb 2010 :reject:

Aug, I'm going to visit my family (2 hrs away). Sept I'm going to Calgary (providing there's a good seat sale), October I'm going to Oregon, November I'll most likely go to Seattle, December I'll be headed to Hawaii again (I hope!), and February I'll be going to Phoenix.

So there's a good mix of places there! :)

I don't see So Cal on that list? :hmm: :(

I don't see So Cal on that list? :hmm: :(

No, sorry. I was hoping it would work for me to come there in Feb/Mar, but there are no Canucks hockey games in California in those months. My only sunny options with a hockey game were Phoenix and Florida, and I know I can fly to Phoenix for MUCH cheaper, so that pretty much decided that for me. :)

yes the fact it's in Ireland, near Dublin is a strong positive :shifty:

along with the bro - in - law Larry with his North Dublin accent :drool:

but 1 or 2 weeks of playing the sweet innocent daughter in law is hard :lol:

Accents :drool:

A reunion in Dublin, huh? When is this going to be? :hmm:

yes the fact it's in Ireland, near Dublin is a strong positive :shifty:

along with the bro - in - law Larry with his North Dublin accent :drool:

but 1 or 2 weeks of playing the sweet innocent daughter in law is hard :lol:

Maybe you could call me while you're there, and I could just close my eyes and pretend. :drool:

I'm done!:sad: Having the post tour blues too. I know I will snap out of it in a few days, and I have a great trip /cruise to Disney planned for November, but it is just the thought of not seeing everyone again that has me down. Work is a great distraction though!:up:

I must make my way out to So Cal one of these years. There are so many people there I want to meet!

So do i wanna west coast it :hmm:

I miss you all too :sad:

And everyone i seem to talk to id off to Disney :jealous;

Maybe you could call me while you're there, and I could just close my eyes and pretend. :drool:

He likes U2 too :shifty:

eh Larry will you talk to my mate in America so she can hear you accent :uhoh:

ok if the Gods let me see him in wet in nothing but a towel i'll call you

I nearly fainted that day when he walked downstairs straight out the shower in nothing but towel and bent over to fetch his jeans from the dryer :faint:

He likes U2 too :shifty:

eh Larry will you talk to my mate in America so she can hear you accent :uhoh:

ok if the Gods let me see him in wet in nothing but a towel i'll call you

I nearly fainted that day when he walked downstairs straight out the shower in nothing but towel and bent over to fetch his jeans from the dryer :faint:

niiiiiiiiiiiice...

I got really sad watching the Moncton claw go up. It will be the last time a claw will be erected. Stop your giggling, Wild. :shifty:

*sigh*

on and off, in and out

good luck w your teachers get together tonight :hug:

Oh man, it couldn't wait till the first week in AUg? :(

:huh:I don't know what the hell happened to my
texting 2 u....S esp since we did ok when you were
home in Ariz ! :huh:

let's set up something ( i have to leave now :( )
where we can txt each other again and see if it's
ok again!

yep, DRay

cool

I was rooting that he'd get OOC :( in ?? Michy

much :heart:
take care everyone! :wave::wave: tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom