PGP- The birthday party to end all parties !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah PE is probably the most exciting subject (i'm biased though) but it's my passion- especially the health side...
4 year program, 3 1/2 years til graduation :drool:

ohhh noes 3 1/2 years is a long time to go ! hang in there .

paying attention to the thread count- well im not here for my good looks :lol: just happend to notice it was up to 67 pages and thought , hmmmmm must be time !

Last edited:
AA, I love that it's your passion. So many people go to uni just because they are pressured into it. 3 1/2 years will fly by.:up: My brother-in-law's a teacher, loves the kids, hates the principal. You get that in any job though.

Jen, this is internet world where everybody is gorgeous, that's my stance and I'm sticking by it.:wink:

cinnaminson said:
AA, I love that it's your passion. So many people go to uni just because they are pressured into it. 3 1/2 years will fly by.:up: My brother-in-law's a teacher, loves the kids, hates the principal. You get that in any job though.

Believe me, i had no pressure to go to uni- my parents think i'm nuts wanting to be a teacher :lol:
what does your brother-in-law teach? (if you don't mind me asking)

Acrobat Angel said:

Believe me, i had no pressure to go to uni- my parents think i'm nuts wanting to be a teacher :lol:
what does your brother-in-law teach? (if you don't mind me asking)

He's a primary school teacher, he's grade 5 but usually teaches preps or grade 1. Kinda weird because he's pretty tall..:ohmy: He concentrated on PE mainly when he was at uni too.

cinnaminson said:

He's a primary school teacher, he's grade 5 but usually teaches preps or grade 1. Kinda weird because he's pretty tall..:ohmy: He concentrated on PE mainly when he was at uni too.

Cool, tall kindie teachers used scare me when i was little :giggle: I have so much respect for the primary teachers- i could never handle lookin after the youngens...

cinnaminson said:
we have the DVD:combust: Captain Jack in slow motion. I've only watched the first one so far, not too bad. They showed clips from other eps, looks kinda racy:eyebrow: hooray:wink:

ohhhh myyyyy god.

you have the dvd ?

:bow: :bow: :drool: :drool:

i mean, can i please get a copy ? i was going to do something for you wasnt i ? rattle and hum or something ?

mysterious_jen said:

ohhhh myyyyy god.

you have the dvd ?

:bow: :bow: :drool: :drool:

i mean, can i please get a copy ? i was going to do something for you wasnt i ? rattle and hum or something ?

It's only got a few eps on it but yup, I'll copy it for you. I'll have to do it sneakily, husband is a copyright nazi:mad:

I'm off to do some quilting, birthday coming up soon and am very behind. sorry gals.:(

have fun without me:wave:

cinnaminson said:
I remember high school and tormenting teachers too well. :( PE teachers were always ok though, except when they made me swim. I think I have lead feet:eyebrow:

I have lead feet too :| we're doing swimming now (in the middle of winter for some stupid reason)- it sucks

cya cin :wave: , have fun...

you still here Wild? :sad:

:sigh: I'm prolly getting surprise drivers lessons in half an hour, but I feel completely shit..... and I've no clue why... I went to take care of the cats and cried for about 10 minutes there and it's starting again now..... and I dunno why?

prolly, started my period today too :sigh: and if I get what I think I'm getting, drivers lessons, that's NOT gonna be good....

if you hear about an accident in holland, wasn't me!

:lol: you remind me, I still gotta get Q magazine somewhere this week!

:wink: and quit making me feel like a little kid, I'm grown up now y'know :yes:

Back
Top Bottom