PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:lmao: you need to meet michael--he is absolutely wonderful. I'd nominate him Most Eligible U2 bachelor but he's married :madspit:

DG, my diet was going swimmingly and I've been a good girl, and this week I lost 0 pounds! Despite good efforts!!!! WTF??? I've been lifting weights so maybe that is it, but still...been running 4 days a week and other cardio the others days. Hmmmph! but at least my jeans will zip now, unlike after I got back in the country...:reject:

I bought a pair of pants that I LOVE a size too small, in anticipation of September, and to motivate myself.

I had pizza for dinner too, so you can so how well that's working for me! Meh. :|

Mucca said:

Glad the weathers more bearable today!

I live in Vancouver. It says under my avator :giggle:

We've been having really good weather for the last couple weeks. It's around 30 degrees today...don't know what that is in Farenheit. Maybe VP can help out with that. :wink: It's probably the hottest we'll get to.

I have a sudden obsession with Fast Cars. I have it on repeat right now :lol:

Jacknife Lee mix :drool: when that came out I listened to it a minimum of 20 times a day. Great song to run to...

Mucca said:

I like it. :) It's not as great as the rest of the album but I like it more than One Step Closer. One Step Closer is the song that I can't get into for me.

yeah, One Step Closer is probably my second least fav. the whole time I'm listening to it I feel like it's gonna pick up and that doesn't happen till the end and then it's like it's over already? i don't know what I just posted, i'm probably the only one who understands that :lol:

ruffian said:

Jacknife Lee mix :drool: when that came out I listened to it a minimum of 20 times a day. Great song to run to...

Speaking of running....I haven't done it in awhile. :huh: I need to get out and get some exercise.

it's so funny so few people are crazy about a man and a woman. That was the first song (other than Vertigo and SYCMIOYO which I heard before I got the album) that I liked

daygloeyes2 said:
I keep telling myself not to get back on the scale. If I weigh myself too often, I'll make myself crazy. :lol:

:yes: I used to weigh myself all the time, and it would always make or break my day. So now I never weigh myself and if my clothes look bad or if I can see it on myself I diet a little! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
it's so funny so few people are crazy about a man and a woman. That was the first song (other than Vertigo and SYCMIOYO which I heard before I got the album) that I liked

Well, to each their own. Just because others don't like it doesn't mean you can't. :)

I think HTDAAB is too new for me to know where it fits in for me in the grand scheme of things, but I do know this - I seriously overplayed it at first, and it lost some of it's appeal..but now that it's been a while since I played it to death, I'm really diggin' it.

sami0201 said:

:yes: I used to weigh myself all the time, and it would always make or break my day. So now I never weigh myself and if my clothes look bad or if I can see it on myself I diet a little! :lol:

I did weigh myself last week, but that's it. And I think it is best to go by how your clothes look on you or how tight they are. :yes: That's how I'm measuring if I can get back into jeans that haven't fit me in 3 years.

Drea, I :heart: OSC.

See you later Diane! :hug:

sami0201 said:

yeah, One Step Closer is probably my second least fav. the whole time I'm listening to it I feel like it's gonna pick up and that doesn't happen till the end and then it's like it's over already? i don't know what I just posted, i'm probably the only one who understands that :lol:

I get what your saying :lol: Although I rarely ever make it past the first verse to get the end. I think I've only listened to the whole thing twice.

Miracle is my fav. song on this album. I totally fell in love with it the first time I heard it.

Bye Diane!

DG, i only get on the scale once a week, or i go crazy!

Sami, i agree about One Step Closer. i do love the lyrics but it doesn't have much of a melody.

Drea said:
Guess I'm the oddball here - I :heart: OSC and have since I first heard it :) The intro to LAPOE took a while to grow on me though.

Oh man it took a long time before I was crazy about LAPOE :lmao: I think maybe the concert pics of Larry singing helped a lot :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

The first songs that stood out for me were COBL and LAPOE. The rest followed after a listen or two.

VintagePunk said:
I think HTDAAB is too new for me to know where it fits in for me in the grand scheme of things, but I do know this - I seriously overplayed it at first, and it lost some of it's appeal..but now that it's been a while since I played it to death, I'm really diggin' it.

wait till after you see the Toronto shows...it will really change the CD for you. When I hear the intro to COBL now my palms sweat!

Mucca said:

I get what your saying :lol: Although I rarely ever make it past the first verse to get the end. I think I've only listened to the whole thing twice.

Miracle is my fav. song on this album. I totally fell in love with it the first time I heard it.

the only song I usually skip is AMAAW.

hmm..I can't decide what my favorite song is. Probably Original of The Species or COBL. :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh man it took a long time before I was crazy about LAPOE :lmao: I think maybe the concert pics of Larry singing helped a lot :combust:

wow, we are opposites! ABOY was my first favorite song on the CD, then LAPOE, Vertigo and COBL.

Drea said:
Guess I'm the oddball here - I :heart: OSC and have since I first heard it :) The intro to LAPOE took a while to grow on me though.

Same. The intro felt so long that I would skip it.

The first time I listened to the album I had it cranked up on my CD player. Then All Because of You came on and the first note was so loud it freaked the piss out of me.

Mucca said:

The first time I listened to the album I had it cranked up on my CD player. Then All Because of You came on and the first note was so loud it freaked the piss out of me.

:lmao: it still startles me when i have my headphones cranked up!

Mucca said:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

the only song I usually skip is AMAAW.

hmm..I can't decide what my favorite song is. Probably Original of The Species or COBL. :hmm:

I think I overplayed OOTS. After awhile I just couldn't listen to it anymore. I didn't get back into until recently after hearing them perform it with Edge on guitar :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
This torrent is taking so long. 5 hours I've been d/l'ing it and only 9.4%. :madspit:

My torrent is still stuck. I'm only 2% away from being done!! :mad: I've been d/l for about a week now....:madspit:

Mucca said:

I think I overplayed OOTS. After awhile I just couldn't listen to it anymore. I didn't get back into until recently after hearing them perform it with Edge on guitar :drool:

:yes: I heard that too...I hope to see it live!

usually when I hear a song I really like I try not to play it so much beacause then I start not wanting to hear it anymore

I'm going to watch a tv show from 9-10, I'll be back on later!
:wave: bye everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom