PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:
See you later Russty! :wave:

Hey that theory totally works! It all makes sense now.....:lol:

Oh do post a cap!! :hyper::hyper:

It's like Bono logic! :lol: I was thinking aobut it and that's all I could come up with. :yes:

Ok! Edgie Cap! I need a pic of Edge! What era Edgie do we want?

ok (as if anyone doubted which pic it would be) here it is, DG...feel free to crop anyway you like...but don't hurt my man :wink: it's a bmp file...do you need it as jpeg?

meandbono.bmp

Mucca said:

I feel your pain! I'm torrenting the DVD for opening night and it's stuck at 98.4%!!! :mad: :madspit:

What are you torrenting?

I'm downloading a JT show from July 1987. I have shows from ZooTV, Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo but none from the JT tour. And I d/l'ed a trial of a flac to mp3 converter so I can convert the files! :hyper:

Diane L said:
I stepped away from here for about a half-hour and everyone showed up!!!!

HI everybody!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

And Jobob, here's how I make avatars: I have a program called PhotoStudio that came with my Canon scanner. I open the program, then go to File>Open. I find the file name for the picture I want, click that on. I then crop the picture, and resize it with the Image Size option so it's no larger than 72 x 72 pixels. Save onto Desktop. Go back to Interference, get into User CP and go to Edit Options. Get to the change avatar area, and where it says "Choose file" choose the file name of the avatar you just made. It will upload and voila! A new avatar!!!

See, everybody? Valuable proof that librarians and library science students know stuff. :yes:

So I don't have to save it to a web site after all. Interesting.

Hi SG :wave: thanks for the offer! DG, just say no if you don't wanna do it. I :heart: having competent friends!

ruffian said:
ok (as if anyone doubted which pic it would be) here it is, DG...feel free to crop anyway you like...but don't hurt my man :wink: it's a bmp file...do you need it as jpeg?

meandbono.bmp

You look gawgeous as usual. :sexywink:

When I re-size it, I can save it as a JPEG. No big deal.

SG :madspit: First you want to start threads over me, now re-sizing pics? :tsk: :wink:

jobob said:

See, everybody? Valuable proof that librarians and library science students know stuff. :yes:

So I don't have to save it to a web site after all. Interesting.

Only the avatar can be uploaded without using Photobucket or some such site, though, to my knowledge. I've tried uploading pictures to my posts just from my desktop and I can't do it.

Yes, librarians and library students are very very smart!!! :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:

SG :madspit: First you want to start threads over me, now re-sizing pics? :tsk: :wink:

No! :hug: I just said I knew how to, if you didn't want to!

daygloeyes2 said:

:ohmy: catfight! catfight! hehehe--that'll get all the men *running* in here.

Thanks DG and Diane :hug:

Diane, the part of the picture I like is about one centimeter--the part where I can see his hand on my bare skin. :combust:

we look like ebony and ivory, eh? :lmao:

edited to say i think my hair is also trapped in his fingers....can you tell i've examined this in great detail???

now I just need a new one, where we're kissing... :shifty:

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

It's like Bono logic! :lol: I was thinking aobut it and that's all I could come up with. :yes:

Ok! Edgie Cap! I need a pic of Edge! What era Edgie do we want?

:lol:

Oh the choices :hyper::hyper:
How about the Zoo era since there seems to be alot of Zoo stuff circulating around here lately?

Diane L said:
Ruff, remember that ebony and ivory come together in perfect harmony!!!

You had your photo taken with Bono...you saw them a squillion times...you have a pug and another nice doggy...want to trade lives???!!!!

and i have a low paying job, am in a bit of debt right now, spend my spare time either cleaning kitty litter, the backyard, rabbit poo, horse manure... :wink: the grass is always greener i guess...
i was reading that Bono and Alli stayed at Helene Christensen's beach house (i butchered the spelling of her name i think) in Denmark...ok, talk about changing lives!

ruffian said:

:wink: the grass is always greener i guess...
And that's Kentucky bluegrass in your case!

i was reading that Bono and Alli stayed at Helene Christensen's beach house (i butchered the spelling of her name i think) in Denmark...ok, talk about changing lives!

Oh, I admit it...I'm envious of her access to the guys. It seems like she's underfoot a lot. I know she's Ali's friend too, but.... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom