PGP:Talk Is the greatest thing a woman can do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won all but two games ;) He beat me by 4 one game, the one following it by 1 :madwife: :lol: He's not as bad at it as he thinks he is, once he got that wicked curve he was throwing calmed down :wink:

yo, i'm good ali, i took the day off from my librarian duties though - it was such a bugger to contact school though and because no-one was in the office i wasn't able to let them know in time for morning announcements - so i just hope my head wont be on the chopping block because of it :eek: it's such a tiny library though, and not very busy on fridays, so hopefully it should be ok.

I'm sure you'll be fine, Fiona :hug: Librarians are all laid-back and chilled-out people right? :wink:

Have you given your friend the CD yet, or is there a big party on tonight?

:wave:
bye flybabe!

well she was supposed to be picking me up from school as she lives in that area (northern beaches)...that area is an absolute killer to get to by public transport, so i don't know if i'll be able to get there to give it to her :( all this bloody insomnia is driving me crazy.... :madwife: lethargy!!!

Erk.

Insomnia sucks... I find listening to music can help sometimes... :shrug:
PT sucks too... I know it's bad for the environment but I love my car... and it's a little car so it's very fuel efficient. :reject:

On another matter... I think there's something wrong with the Velvet Dress tab... have you tried it? :scratch:
Plus, I want to try COBL... :hyper:

ack...my sleeping patterns have been skew since i was in melbourne back in january :ohmy: i definitely didn't transition well back into school life...gahh!

it's situations like these that motivate me to get my license, or at least start by getting my L's :ohmy: i think i might book a test for the end term which is 2 weeks from now, and then get lots of hours and practice up when i go back to the farm...i'll be stoked once they get more 'clean' cars like the hybrid on the road...

haven't tried velvet dress so i can't help you out, but COBL sounds exciting :hyper:

I didn't get my license until I was 23 or something, and I was up in Canberra at the time... I've never done a hook turn in my life, and I don't plan to! I hate driving in the CBD here... :yikes:

Mmm, hybrid cars.

I might try to get to the music shop again tonight... :hmm:

Got anything planned on the weekend?

ok, i feel a lot less weird about being a late starter now! only problem is that i really can't afford a car at the moment - but there's this really awesome job working part time for an advocacy organisation that i'm going for, so if that comes through, the future might be brighter :hyper:

hey, hopefully you can get there before they close! i haven't really got anything going this weekend, sounds very unexciting! my room needs cleaning and i've got cramming for exams that needs to be done, so it'll be that i think....and throw in some bass practice! :hi5:

Oh, don't feel weird about getting your licence late... I know another guy who's only just got his Ps, and he's probably 30 by now. No stress! :D
Yay awesome job! Good luck with that :hyper:

I don't have any plans either... blue crack, laundry, room cleaning, maybe a spot of shopping :yuck: ...
And bass practice of course! :hi5:
Good luck also with the cramming...!

1. Boy, 1893
2. Girl, 1894
3. Gender in Question, 1897
4. October, 1948
5. November, 1949

14. The Undeniable Firemen, 1966

20. Boy, Girl, or whatever happened to the Pink PopTarts from Mars, 1988

21. How to Milk a Cash Cow (2004)

35. How to Dismantle the Ridiculous Length of an Album Title 2005

37. We Can Only Write Two New Songs Right Now, But Here's Some of Our Old Songs 2006

41. How to Blow Up a Dismantled Atomic Bomb 2041
42. Guitar+Drums+Singing= Our new album 2052

:lmao:

i don't know why some of those are so funny, but they just are :lol:

Hey everyone,

Sarah was interviewed today for a podcast on our local newspaper's website about the situation that I talked about with her school the other day. She did an amazing job. : proudmom: :happy:

If any of you want to hear it, pm me and I'll send you the link. I'm not really comfortable posting the exact location of her school here. :shifty: :)

I already sent it to a few people who are on my buddy list from two years ago, but I've been awful about keeping up the list. If you're not on it, it doesn't mean you're not my buddy, it's simply a reflection of my laziness. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom