PGP:Talk Is the greatest thing a woman can do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'Night, SG. :wave:

Drea, I am going to stay up and at least watch the first song. However, that means I have to sit through the rest of the show. And it's not very funny tonight. :|

Ali, it really is a good read. I'd loan you my copy, but for the cost of postage or shipping between the U.S., I could probably buy you one instead ....

... I have a secret shameful desire to see the TMNT movie... I watched the other ones from like ... gawd, how long ago was it? 15, 16 years?!?!
:scream: :faint:

*feels ancient*

Alisaura said:
... I have a secret shameful desire to see the TMNT movie... I watched the other ones from like ... gawd, how long ago was it? 15, 16 years?!?!
:scream: :faint:

*feels ancient*

I remember having two of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures when I was a little kid (I think this was in the late 80's/early 90's). I don't remember which two though :shrug:

jobob said:
Ali, it really is a good read. I'd loan you my copy, but for the cost of postage or shipping between the U.S., I could probably buy you one instead ....

I believe you! There are lots of U2 books I haven't read yet... One day they shall all be mine!! Bwahaha. *cough*
Why, oh why has my current U2 fanticism co-incided with my having to save money for my holiday? :sad:

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I remember having two of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures when I was a little kid (I think this was in the late 80's/early 90's). I don't remember which two though :shrug:

I remember collecting the trading cards that had photos from the first movie, I think I was in grade 6, so that would have made it 1990... :ohmy: I've never collected trading cards before or since, and that pineapple flavoured gum was bloody awful... :lol:

My favourite was Donatello... I never got him as an action figure though, I wound up with Leonardo and Michelangelo... :nerd:

Used to watch the cartoons religiously too... ah, memories! :D

Alisaura said:
Why, oh why has my current U2 fanticism co-incided with my having to save money for my holiday? :sad:

:wink:

If they were on tour again, you could do what so many of us did last tour and combine the two. :wink:

Alisaura said:

I remember collecting the trading cards that had photos from the first movie, I think I was in grade 6, so that would have made it 1990... :ohmy: I've never collected trading cards before or since, and that pineapple flavoured gum was bloody awful... :lol:

My favourite was Donatello... I never got him as an action figure though, I wound up with Leonardo and Michelangelo... :nerd:

Used to watch the cartoons religiously too... ah, memories! :D

I think I had Donatello and Leonardo...cause I remember having the ones with the darker colored masks.

jobob said:
If they were on tour again, you could do what so many of us did last tour and combine the two. :wink:

Guess what I'll be saving for from the minute I get back from this year's trip :D
I at least want to get to shows outside my home city next time... and of course, if Australia misses out on the next tour, I will have to travel to see them... :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom