PGP:Talk Is the greatest thing a woman can do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously - he kept me on the phone until after 9 pm (MY time - 2 am for him)

by 8:30 I was like :scratch: I have NO idea what you just said :lol:

then I watched most haunted with my mom and finished reading 'Lisey's story' by Stephen King :drool: :up: :up:

and I've been running errands all day today - so I've gone 24 hours without the blue crack! :ohmy: No wonder I was feeling woozy :wink:

Damn, no one's around! :madwife:

I miss you all tons. Things have been crazy the past month. First off, Brendan turned out to be an asshole who couldn't commit. Then there's my brother. He had access to my mother's money from when we sold our house last year. He stole it all. I'm about 99.99 percent sure he's on drugs, whether it be coke or heroin or whatever. He's been a pathological liar, has had the shakes, and has acted spacey from what I've heard(signs of withdrawl). No weight loss, but that's because he binge drinks all the time. He hasn't talked to my mother or me in months. I'm afraid I'm going to get a call that he OD'd or something. :sigh: And unless he wants to get help, there's nothing we can do. All of his friends are on drugs, whether it be weed or something heavier. His friends who aren't, he's dropped. I have been a wreck for almost the whole month.

Good news? I'm taking my GED test either next week or first week of May. :)And my birthday was pretty good.

I miss you all soooooooooooooooooo much! If any of you want my cell number, just ask Jem for it. I'd love to hear from you.

Love you girls! :hug: :heart:

I know!
I`m doing great,I was just thinking about talking to you:yes:

in fact there are a lot of people I haven`t talked to in a while:sad:

We don't have bank holidays in Canada :lol: We do get most of the same holidays off as you Brit girls, though of course you don't have Canada Day or Simcoe Day (August Civic holiday, called different names in different provinces) over there, and we don't have St George's Day etc here :wink:

I'm doing really good. I'm going to see Elevation tonight, and I'll be leaving in about an hour or so. :hyper: I'm meeting up with an Interferencer for dinner before the show.

I'll be taking pictures tonight, so you'll get to see me in my new outfit. :sexywink:

How are you? :hug:

WildHoney said:
Elevation :drool:

Thora , you could wear a bin liner and look Hot :flirt:

I'm trying to upload my photos from the U2UK gig i was at

Aww, thanks hun! :hug: I just feel extra good today because of my pretty new coat, jeans and shoes. :lol:

Ooh yes - I'd love to see!

Hi there, FB!

Back
Top Bottom