PGP:Talk Is the greatest thing a woman can do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Oh, don't feel weird about getting your licence late... I know another guy who's only just got his Ps, and he's probably 30 by now. No stress! :D

I know a bunch of people here in TO who still don't have their licenses, and they're my age (35) and older - lifelong Torontonians are more used to dealing with the TTC and cabs :wink:

jobob said:
A life? What's that? Is that what people have when they're not working or thinking about work? :confused:

I had a horrible day. :sad:

Life is what happens to me between the internet and work... ie, not much! :wink:

Aww Jo.... :hug: What happened?

I had a job interview today for a job which would been a good job for me. And things went totally wrong. I blew the interview. I have no chance of getting the job.

Not bad here... I need to go out and try to find that Q mag that was supposed to come out ages ago with a bunch of U2 stuff... I haven't seen it yet :reject:
... Oh, and clean my room and do the dishes and do the laundry... and eat breakfast... :D

ETA: Gah! I just noticed I became a New Yorker... :huh:

Alisaura said:
I like your sig too, Drea.... but it's :(

I love OSC :heart: :love: Had a heck of a time deciding between posting the 2nd verse and the one I that ended up as my sig :wink: I don't know where they would've put it, but it would've rocked to hear it live :sigh:

Drea said:
I love OSC :heart: :love: Had a heck of a time deciding between posting the 2nd verse and the one I that ended up as my sig :wink: I don't know where they would've put it, but it would've rocked to hear it live :sigh:

It is a gorgeous song... :love: I would have loved to have heard it too... :sigh:

Dazz :wave:

I know there's no Cdns on here right now to appreciate this, but Three Days Grace sucks and there's NO FUCKING WAY they should be up for ANY Juno awards! (Think Grammys for those of you outside Canada). They sucked five years ago - I still can't even hear the name without an involuntary shudder - and I can't believe with all the talent in this country they're nominated for anything other than cleaning up after the awards are done!! :madwife: :madspit: :rant:

Alisaura said:

:reject: I just liked being a Refugee, that's all... don't hurt me :D

Hey Dazz! :hug: How are you?

I was teasing :D ya, since i am a real New Yorker .

I didn't like being a Refugee............

as to how I'm doing see the previous thread...aroungd pag 32...........a not so fun :madspit: week w a few sweet :happy: hours here & there.

lovely weather today! 67F & sun

And I :love: being a ****FOB****!!!
:drool:

yeah, riiiiiiight...........
:sigh:

:wink:

Last edited:
I think I read that in the last thread... never mind the :madspit: parts, just hang onto the :happy: bits :wink:

I've been wondering this for a long time.. what does FOB mean? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom