PGP - Taking The Blue Jay Way Across The Universe For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: id wait for you forever!

hmmm slightly improved mood from last night ... the end of the week is insight and i have a week off, which seems to have rapidly filled with appointments :(

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten about the volcano?! :der: :reject:
I heard people were skiing on it when it blew... no warning at all :ohmy: Some guy was in hospital, they were trying to save his legs, I think. :(
I much prefer Hawaii's volcanoes :yes:

By all means, continue with blowing the cloud here! It was a bit drizzly here today, but I know you can do better :wink:

Staying half an hour late today so I can have a whole hour for lunch tomorrow :rolleyes: Meeting my mum and a friend here for lunch :D

I just spent an hour with all the neighbourhood women....4 bottles of wine between us all later......:shifty:

Now, why can't MY Wednesday afternoons be like that? Maybe with something else instead of the wine :wink:
*has very unrefined palate* :D Bring on the kahlua! ... I did bring home a litre of it from duty-free.... :hmm:

Alisaura said:
Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten about the volcano?! :der: :reject:
I heard people were skiing on it when it blew... no warning at all :ohmy: Some guy was in hospital, they were trying to save his legs, I think. :(
I much prefer Hawaii's volcanoes :yes:

:tsk: damn gossip!! The eruption happened at 8.30pm when the ski fields had closed.

The guy that was injured was in a hut near the top and a huge rock got thrown through the roof and crushed his legs. 3 men couldn't move it and they had to get skifield staff and a 4WD. He was airlifted out and they had to amputate one leg below the knee. How he survived is nothing short of a miracle. No other injuries. My sister lives on the Southern base of the mountain, but thankfully only the northern and western face were affected by lahars. Her husband works for the Department of Conservation and is involved in the clean up....all good though and no further concerns at this stage....

mysterious_jen said:
BELLY DANCING CLASSES ! :dance:
Woohoo!! You go girl :dance: :applaud: I only took a few, but they're so much fun. A friend of mine used to make her own costumes and everything...

:edge: Wha? Did someone say belly dancers? :hyper:

Thanks for the info, gluey! I think I must have heard about the guy in the hut while I was half asleep this morning and just assumed it had gone up while people were skiing :reject:
Glad your sister's okay and there are no other injuries :hug:

mysterious_jen said:
also hi ali :hug:

so have things settled down for you mrs widget ?

Nah, pfft, settling down is boring :giggle: It's easier being school holidays at the moment, but things are still mad as usual!!

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: wow i wish i could do that gluey.. still trying to abstain :sigh: while i can ... but its soooo boring !

:giggle: It was VERY spontaneous.....and a lot of fun! Got lots of toots from other neighbours coming home, with a few of them coming out to join us!

:wave: back from the doctor - it's official :ohmy:

I've told my mom and sister, now I've got to wait until Gav is home from work to call and tell him :yikes: This isn't the sort of thing I would like to do over the telephone :crazy: :lol:

cartoon22U2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom