PGP: Take me higher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Ooh, that is so cool!!!!!! I love it!

Mine is English - from Manchester and proud of it. He's 35 never been married - he has brown hair but shaves his head - he has both ears and a nipple pierced :drool: and five tattoos :combust: and he's a total biker :love:

I have to get recent pics of him with his shirt off scanned in to share - but I have a couple of older ones done:

and I think he's the sweetest man in the world :heart:

He's coming to see me soon and today he told me he 'loves me very much' :heart:

Tell me more about yours? :hyper:

ETA: oh! and his eyes are the color of warm honey - (no, not wild honey :p )

Wow, he is a hottie. How did you meet?
What are you plans for this evening. (the clean version please:shifty:

My Gavin is 30 not sure what part of Scotland he was born in but he has lived in the US for 10 years and just moved to KC about 3 mos ago he said I am the first lady he has met that does not make fun of his accent:huh: When he said that it made me ashamed to be a born and raised mid west girl.

Carmelu2fan said:

A few weeks ago I met a very nice Scottish man a work named Gavin. He was my client but now he is done working on a project for my company. He asked me out and we've had three amazing dates:wink :

I can PM you a pic if you like

Ooooh yeah PM me a pic. :)

Thats great. :up: keep us updated on how things go. :D

Hi Dazz. :hug: Sorry got behind. :reject: How are you?

My Dad called last Tuesday. :happy::uhoh::hyper: We're hoping to see each other this weekend.

kafrun said:

Good idea :yes: I'd still go anyway, just to loosen the area up so it doesn't act up in the future :hmm:

Well I'm going to go have a hot, steamy shower. Not for sexy reasons, just cause I have an icky cold :grumpy: Goodbye for now, girls :wave::hug:

I hope you feel better Kaf get some rest and drink some green tea:hug:

Hi dazz, how are you today?:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

Wow, he is a hottie. How did you meet?
What are you plans for this evening. (the clean version please:shifty:

My Gavin is 30 not sure what part of Scotland he was born in but he has lived in the US for 10 years and just moved to KC about 3 mos ago he said I am the first lady he has met that does not make fun of his accent:huh: When he said that it made me ashamed to be a born and raised mid west girl.

:lol: no plans for me - he's probably going to bed about now :sigh: and I'm about to have dinner with my mom. Try to get some work done and make the money I need to pay for long distance charges.

He and I met through a pen pal program back in late 2004 and became fast friends - and there were a lot of feelings back then but it was too complicated with me still not ready to give up on my marriage - we lost touch for a long time but picked back up where we left off right away when he got back in touch with me about two months ago. :heart:

that's so sad that he's had girls make fun of his accent! :madwife: don't they have any taste? :no:

I'm glad to hear you found each other, it sounds like a great thing! :yes: I hope it keeps going so well :heart:

you can PM me a pic, too :hyper:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
HI SG :hug:

:huh: tomorrow is inspection. I'm soooo far from done.....
I :tsk: shouldn't be here..but i,ve missed you all and i needed to e-0m my sib.....so I stayed and worked on a piece of digi-art for about an hour.

I'm checking prices for SD mempry cards and now for a camera bag.
I want to - saw some- a bag i can actually fit the real small bag this digital camera comes in.. Sort of Double drop/bang protection!

Nicccee, Carmel1 :hug:

SG Gav's looking cute :D

Aww. :hug: we've sure missed you here! I'm sorry to hear things aren't progressing as well as you would like though. Taking a break sometimes makes a big difference in your productivity though

Carmelu2fan said:

Its so good to find a man with an accent you really like. :drool: My friend at work loves scottish accents. :giggle: She'd be very jealous of you.

Sad_Girl said:

Aww. :hug: we've sure missed you here! I'm sorry to hear things aren't progressing as well as you would like though. Taking a break sometimes makes a big difference in your productivity though

:reject: I took TOO many breaks yesterday!
started a new little shawl to wear next week on Vacation! :hyper:

the difference is....tonight...i can reallypour on the Adrenaline for one last "mad dash!" :giggle:

Yesterday I did add more energy for the first part of the cleaning cycle. then slowed down, & picked up again.

Tonight will be all...go, Go, GO &GGOOOOOO!!! :huh: :huh:

:wink:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

Its so good to find a man with an accent you really like. :drool: My friend at work loves scottish accents. :giggle: She'd be very jealous of you.

Yeah, his accent is what made me flirt with him before he moved to KC from NY we would talk business over the phone, but I would IM him and tell him how sexy he sounded. I could have got into so much trouble but he was flattered and single so it worked out. So far anyway:wink:

Jem, I noticed you seemed worried about your meeting with your father. Is everything ok?:hug: I hope so.

dazzledbylight said:

the difference is....tonight...i can really pour onn the Adrenaline for one last "mad dash!" :giggle:

Yesterday I did add more energy for the first part of the cleaning cycle. then slowed down, & picked up again.

tonight will be all...go., Go, GO & GGOOOOOO!!!

:lol: I always work best in the time crunch :wink:

I'm excited for you about your trip :happy: :hyper: i knew it was soon, but I didn't realize it was next week already :cool:

Goodnight Jem :hug: sweet dreams!

dazzledbylight said:

the difference is....tonight...i can really pour onn the Adrenaline for one last "mad dash!" :giggle:

tonight will be all...go., Go, GO & GGOOOOOO!!!

dazz you are always missed around here:giggle: go go go

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: no plans for me - he's probably going to bed about now :sigh: and I'm about to have dinner with my mom. Try to get some work done and make the money I need to pay for long distance charges.

He and I met through a pen pal program back in late 2004 and became fast friends - and there were a lot of feelings back then but it was too complicated with me still not ready to give up on my marriage - we lost touch for a long time but picked back up where we left off right away when he got back in touch with me about two months ago. :heart:

that's so sad that he's had girls make fun of his accent! :madwife: don't they have any taste? :no:

I'm glad to hear you found each other, it sounds like a great thing! :yes: I hope it keeps going so well :heart:

you can PM me a pic, too :hyper:

I hope what ever you decide to do works out. You know your situation best.:yes: To me it seems that you have a very strong feelings for Gav so that may be something to consider pursuing.

Yeah, not sure what type of chicks he was talking to but he is where he needs to be now:wink:

Check your PM

dazzledbylight said:

thanks, Carmel! :hug:

WHAT A bunch of ??? to make fun of this guy's
accent..Scottish < you say??

doesn't Edge have a scottish accent OR a mix of scottish & irish?

I read that Edge has a Welsh accent so perhaps that is what Welsh means:shrug:

All I know is he sounds hawt. However Gav's voice is not soft like Edge's he has a rough raspy kind of voice. If you watch LOST the character Desmond is a dead ringer for Gavin.

I did not ask him what the gals said about his accent but laughing would be the last thing I would do.

Jemm see you later babe :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
All righty - it's time for me to go have dinner

talk to you girls again soon, I hope! :hug:

Enjoy! What are you having? I am hungry I need some ideas.:hmm:

:hug:

Galeongirl said:
:lol: kaf made me rework it!
bonolovesedgeandadamgy9.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!!

I'm guessing I missed Russty :sad:

Hello! :hug:

Mmm... accents! :combust: My first boyfriend had a Scottish accent, so it was very easy for me to fall head over heels in love with him! :wink:

Carmel - I'd love to see his picture! :hug:

Drea:wave: :hug: I have to say, last weeks RSOC was the bomb. :bow: T/Y

Dazz, I know what you mean, Edge even when yelling has a soft voice he called out to his little one on the beach and he still sounded like a bed room voice.:hmm: or perhaps I am just thinking it sounded that hawt:shifty:

The best accent IMO is Adam's no one can fook with the lip smack poshness that is AC:drool:

dazzledbylight said:
:wave: Hi ya, thora! :hug:

I heard you went onn a photoshoot a few days back!? :D

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Yeah - that was about a week ago, I guess. It was a lot of fun. I'm getting a chance to do so much more creative things with my job now, which is wonderful!

ThoraSEB said:
Hello! :hug:

Mmm... accents! :combust: My first boyfriend had a Scottish accent, so it was very easy for me to fall head over heels in love with him! :wink:

Carmel - I'd love to see his picture! :hug:

Hi Thora my lovely :hug: sending a PM to you now:wink:

Gavin seems to be a very fun affectionate man. You would never think he was a smart as he is cause he is always goofing off and joking all the time.

Back
Top Bottom