PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girl, have you SEEN my boobs? Without awesome support, the only people getting a view would be the guys in the Underworld! :lol:

You could get Edge to be the awesome support. :shifty::sexywink:

Are the boards being dumbassy for anyone else today? They keep NOT DOING ANYTHING when I post, and it makes me think they ate my post! But if I refresh, whoomp, there it is!

It told me I'd posted the same post already in the past 5 mins. I was like ::angry:::huh:

:madwife:

I'm hoping to start Burlesque classes in the new year, when the new classes begin. MTE if you take lessons too you can have guitar pick pasties and I can have shiny ones for Bono. :lmao:

That's hot. :sexywink:

Girl, have you SEEN my boobs? Without awesome support, the only people getting a view would be the guys in the Underworld! :lol:

Aw, they deserve a treat, too! Terry can dedicate a song to your boobs, and play it on the organ.

Wow, that sounds...much less pure than I intended.

Are the boards being dumbassy for anyone else today? They keep NOT DOING ANYTHING when I post, and it makes me think they ate my post! But if I refresh, whoomp, there it is!

It's been fine for me.

Nice racks ladies!:wink:

I quite like my rack, but have no pics to post! I guess you'll have to wait until next year!:lol:

:lo l: i had the most delightful fantasy as soon as i read that!

thanks MTE & jem

that'll keep me energized for the cleaning/organizing i'm doing today! : D

Glad to be of service. :shifty::hug::lol:

That's hot. :sexywink:

Aw, they deserve a treat, too! Terry can dedicate a song to your boobs, and play it on the organ.

Wow, that sounds...much less pure than I intended.

Not sure you'd agree it was hot if you saw them on me for real. :lmao:

OMG Terry dedicating a song to MTE's boobs. :lmao:

Only Edge gets to play with the organ for my boobs!

:lmao:

Jez. :ohmy::hyper::hug: How are you?

We better bring it over here, or the innocent ones might report us...:lol::lol:

I half expected to get a warning the other night!:shifty:

yes, I think we offended a few pure people the other night in that thread....we are safe here !:wink:

SPANK! :evil:

Or maybe Gary is ready for his spanking. :shifty::drool::lol:

091003_snowpatrol_wp006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom