PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, new thread! and the old one's been archived already. I didn't get a chance to catch up.

So Bono has the thick NECK, and Edge has the thick ... __CK?

PICK, of course. He uses extra-heavy ones!

This post wins at life.

i just found this from the other thread. So excuse me while I just drown on my own drool... :drool::drool::heart:

loooveE.jpg

o.m.g. that is all

I don't know if I have any boob pics (I know DG does :flirt: ) but maybe I could take one just for you guys (why does that sound so pervy?).

VP's boobs broke Interference? :shocked: That's some power those babies wield!

:wave: anyone here?????

Day off today after my twilight shift and on call which finished at 8am today. I should be doing some work for work but I`m thinking why the heck should I do work at home on my day off :huh:

Yes I can be a stroppy cow at times.........:shifty: :lol::lol:

I don't know what a stroppy cow is but I like it if it means not doing work on your day off :up:

Did I see that DG has a date tonight? :love: Have fun dear!

Okay, I'm done catching up and postwhoring by myself.

:dance:
*dances while waiting for someone else to show up*

eta: TBE was around when I was lifting yesterday so naturally I had to show off. I'm VERY sore now and I'm supposed to run tomorrow morning. :reject: I can't decide if TBE is good for my health or not :lol:

:wave: Hai Zu!

:shifty: Managed to sneak a pic of TBE yet?

for some unknown reason my triceps are aching. :crack: probably due to the extra trainings...

My son had an "issue" with another kid yesterday right before I went to the gym. This little girl was really rude to him for no reason. So I was really mad when I got there. ( I swear I'm like a mother wild animal when it comes to protecting my little boy from stuff :reject: ) So I was lifting near him and we sort of exchanged head nods/waves and I thought I smiled - I tried to smile at him.

Then later we were talking and he asked how I was doing. I told him the short version of what had happened. He says "Yeah, you looked PISSED when you walked in." I thougth that was cute that he noticed my mood (I know, it sounds dumb) and then he said something about he's sure I'm a great mom. :love:

Oh, and he remembered to ask how I did on my race.

My son had an "issue" with another kid yesterday right before I went to the gym. This little girl was really rude to him for no reason. So I was really mad when I got there. ( I swear I'm like a mother wild animal when it comes to protecting my little boy from stuff :reject: ) So I was lifting near him and we sort of exchanged head nods/waves and I thought I smiled - I tried to smile at him.

Then later we were talking and he asked how I was doing. I told him the short version of what had happened. He says "Yeah, you looked PISSED when you walked in." I thougth that was cute that he noticed my mood (I know, it sounds dumb) and then he said something about he's sure I'm a great mom. :love:

Oh, and he remembered to ask how I did on my race.

TBE is obviously very sharp and attentive! really sweet!
Boo for the rude little girl! so sorry when little children act like this, makes you think what comes of them when they finally grow up.

TBE is obviously very sharp and attentive! really sweet!
Boo for the rude little girl! so sorry when little children act like this, makes you think what comes of them when they finally grow up.

I talked to her mom and the mom was like "Oh she's just going through this Icky Boy Syndrome - she's annoyed by all boys" Whatever - doesn't give her the right to be rude. But mom apologized and said she'd talk to her daughter. I told my son it was b/c the girl doesn't like boys and wasn't personal and he was all :shrug: "oh, ok!" He's so easy going!

Well, being friends with an Edge lookalike can't hurt! :wink:

Whatever keeps me going to the gym, right?

I talked to her mom and the mom was like "Oh she's just going through this Icky Boy Syndrome - she's annoyed by all boys" Whatever - doesn't give her the right to be rude. But mom apologized and said she'd talk to her daughter. I told my son it was b/c the girl doesn't like boys and wasn't personal and he was all :shrug: "oh, ok!" He's so easy going!

Whatever keeps me going to the gym, right?
Hm, being in a girl hates boys phase does not excuse her from being rude. :huh: Glad the mom is going to talk to her though, and that your son didn't take it very personal.

Oh yeah, GG, did you pick up your pretty pretty scarf?
:D oh yeah I did! Through the pouring rain, but it was so worth it. It's pretty and soft!

You could try if they can find one more! Cori and Thora are also doing it I think. :giggle: Or get one of the grey/olive ones. They don't go well with my coats so I really needed black.

:scratch: My bottle of bacardi is empty.........how did that happen??

GG please send over that Jamesons.............asap............preferably with larry as the motorbike courier........:evil:

GG please send over that Jamesons.............asap............preferably with larry as the motorbike courier........:evil:

I got you a bottle of Bacardi instead. :wink: Nobody touches my bottle of Jameson. Not even my dad dares to.

*cues the Captain Jack Sparrow line*
"Why's all the rum gone?"

Anyway, I finished my filing right on time. Time to go. Hooray for the 1.5 hr work day with no students! Have a lovely Friday, ladies :wave: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom