PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: anyone here?????

Day off today after my twilight shift and on call which finished at 8am today. I should be doing some work for work but I`m thinking why the heck should I do work at home on my day off :huh:

Yes I can be a stroppy cow at times.........:shifty: :lol::lol:

I was getting groceries, in the pouring rain. :crack: I went there when it was looking relatively dry. Ofcourse, the second I paid and went out it started pouring.

But on the positive side, I got my scarf! :love: And it's the black one indeed and holy shit it's indeed SUPER soft!!!! :love: I love EDUN's customer service!

:wave: anyone here?????

Day off today after my twilight shift and on call which finished at 8am today. I should be doing some work for work but I`m thinking why the heck should I do work at home on my day off :huh:

Yes I can be a stroppy cow at times.........:shifty: :lol::lol:

Well, why should you be doing work on a day off? :shrug: Don't see why.

:wink: Pour a drink instead and say feck it.

:hi5: I'm probably going to open up a Magners sometime soon. It's almost 4pm anyway! :wink:

How are you, other than having a work shift from hell?

:applaud: thats my thoughts too.............the bacardi and coke is already on the go..........:shh:

Perfect!

I was getting groceries, in the pouring rain. :crack: I went there when it was looking relatively dry. Ofcourse, the second I paid and went out it started pouring.

But on the positive side, I got my scarf! :love: And it's the black one indeed and holy shit it's indeed SUPER soft!!!! :love: I love EDUN's customer service!

Glad you like your scarf :up:

oh no, it was still only the scarf... I hoped that instead they had gift wrapped Bono for you and mailed him out to you with his holey pants :D
But it's really awesome that you actually got the scarf and now have it and it's actually a great one too!!! :up:

Day off today after my twilight shift and on call which finished at 8am today. I should be doing some work for work but I`m thinking why the heck should I do work at home on my day off

no work on your day off feels much better! what GG said - pop a cork open or smth.. :)

I'm probably going to open up a Magners sometime soon. It's almost 4pm anyway!

well supplied I see... I should really go see if I have some Irish booze left. If no, mental note to myself: refill!

I have a date tonight. I'm kind of excited.

Sounds good!!! hope you will have a great time!

Also, I would like to see VP's artsy boobs.

little chance for that I guess, I missed them - twice! she only flashed them around for like 10 seconds... i blinked on both times

Hi GG. I`m fine. Work is really shit at the moment. Big changes coming - just announced formal meetings with HR and unions, though they`ve already done some of the changes before telling us - that didn`t go down well but we`re talking about the NHS here..they seem to get away with lots of things including being penalised by the European courts for breaking the working time directive!

Still I recover when I get home to my laptop and my pix of U2 and my U2 fix on the internet.........:drool:

oh and I seem to have been adopted by a couple of stray cats.............they`re costing me a fortune but I`m too soft to not feed them and give them somewhere warm to sleep. Bought a couple of cat kennels for the garden though one of them seems to prefer my sofa or spare bed!

Love the thread title! :lmao:

I have a date tonight. I'm kind of excited. :shifty:

Hope you have a great time :hug:

Hi GG. I`m fine. Work is really shit at the moment. Big changes coming - just announced formal meetings with HR and unions, though they`ve already done some of the changes before telling us - that didn`t go down well but we`re talking about the NHS here..they seem to get away with lots of things including being penalised by the European courts for breaking the working time directive!

Still I recover when I get home to my laptop and my pix of U2 and my U2 fix on the internet.........:drool:

oh and I seem to have been adopted by a couple of stray cats.............they`re costing me a fortune but I`m too soft to not feed them and give them somewhere warm to sleep. Bought a couple of cat kennels for the garden though one of them seems to prefer my sofa or spare bed!

Aww that's nice of you to take care of those cats :cute:

oh no, it was still only the scarf... I hoped that instead they had gift wrapped Bono for you and mailed him out to you with his holey pants :D
But it's really awesome that you actually got the scarf and now have it and it's actually a great one too!!! :up:
:shifty: Well, I'm not saying what the scarf was tied around...

no work on your day off feels much better! what GG said - pop a cork open or smth.. :)

well supplied I see... I should really go see if I have some Irish booze left. If no, mental note to myself: refill!

Sounds good!!! hope you will have a great time!

little chance for that I guess, I missed them - twice! she only flashed them around for like 10 seconds... i blinked on both times
:up: You always gotta have some Irish in you......r fridge!

Ew, that sucks. So what does the change mean for you? Less hours or something?
The UK gets away with a LOT sadly. :grumpy: While we get terrorized and have to pay fuckloads of money.

:shifty: u2 fix is always nice.
BonoLiveNationItalia.jpg

oh where did that suddely come from? :ohmy:

:cute: Aww you got kittenz. You're gonna be a crazy cat lady just like VP and me when I get my own house. :wink:

I missed boobs? What? :ohmy:

Rough morning. Didn't sleep well, have a headache, am stuffed up, wrenched a muscle in my neck when I rolled over to turn off the alarm, back is sore from whatever I did to it in my sleep (probably slept on it funny).

Thank god it's Friday. And pay day.

Well, I'm not saying what the scarf was tied around...

You always gotta have some Irish in you......r fridge!

Aww you got kittenz. You're gonna be a crazy cat lady just like VP and me when I get my own house.

i knew you would keep IT secret, keep IT safe even if they did gift wrap him for you :lol:

my fast raid to booze told that i have all kinds of booze, but just not Irish booze.. :( bummer!

I'm otherwise a crazy animal person. I own a cat, a dog and two parrots :) so much fun!

I missed boobs? What?

Rough morning. Didn't sleep well, have a headache, am stuffed up, wrenched a muscle in my neck when I rolled over to turn off the alarm, back is sore from whatever I did to it in my sleep (probably slept on it funny).

Thank god it's Friday. And pay day.

sorry you're feeling sore... but exactly what GG said.. god knows what happened in your sleep, you just don't remember it. That naughty-naughty Bono! Probably got you drunk? :D

mmm.. pay day... long way for me til it!

:shifty: I'm not sure if this scarf would fit entirely along IT's neck. It may be slightly too big. Maybe a ribbon is a better idea.

Parrots? :D that's very cool! Do they talk?

:uhoh: The only booze I have right now is Irish. I'm out of lemon lager, so all I got is Magners, Guinness, half a bottle of Jameson and a bottle of Baileys.

:shifty: I'm not sure if this scarf would fit entirely along IT's neck. It may be slightly too big. Maybe a ribbon is a better idea.

Parrots? :D that's very cool! Do they talk?

:lmao:yeah, scarf would probably tire IT out too, too heavy... but IT definately unties the ribbon :lol::D:reject:

One of them does, some little things. She sure knows how to bark!
The other doesn't talk, although is capable, but he's quite wild.

damn, I'm totally longing for a shot of Baileys right now

Back
Top Bottom