PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, that doesn't really sound like a great way to start the school year :p
Yeah, I'm still home sick, one of my best friends passed about two months ago, and my head is starting to do weird stuff to me :lol:

I love that you have a folder dedicated to spanking GIFs. :lol:

I just created it. :shifty: HUGE spanking thanks to Zooey for the spanking thread. :love:

Cute pic. Love the purple top. What are sweater boots? Like Uggs? :reject:

Lovely pics, gals!

I'm all sweaty (and not in the good way) after being in our storage room all afternoon, shredding files. :yuck:

But now, time to go home. :drool:

:angry: @ how work made you spend your afternoon. :hi5: to home time though.

in the end, i didn't really find any pic resembling a cleavage, so i guess I'll either have to search some more or just take one. just remind me..
well guys, I'll leave you drinking and spanking now!
Edge tells me to go to sleep, so I'm there in case he wishes to enter (into my dream, of course:wink:)

I just created it. :shifty: HUGE spanking thanks to Zooey for the spanking thread. :love:

Cute pic. Love the purple top. What are sweater boots? Like Uggs? :reject:

I still love that you did. :lol:

Thanks! These are the boots I'm wearing. I've had them for almost 2 years. :love:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTctMjAxMDEwMTUtMTgzMy5qcGc.jpg

Jem, you are in some serious spanking mood, aren't ya? :lol :
wish there was a way to let Larry know that he really should spank The Edge on the next leg of the tour!

I blame Amy for bringing up the spanking in the first place. :angel:

Amy. :kiss::lol:

Seriously. I've been so meh and low lately, any happy times I have I totally make the most off. :hug::love:

Yeah, I'm still home sick, one of my best friends passed about two months ago, and my head is starting to do weird stuff to me :lol :

Jez so sorry about your friend. :( :hug::hug: I also hope things look up for you soon.:heart:

:lol: :cute :

They add new smilies, and it takes me months to realize!

:hi5: At least we can be slow together. Drink with me plz? We can be drunk together. :shifty:

I need to buy stuff for Rocky Horror Show tommorow.

in the end, i didn't really find any pic resembling a cleavage, so i guess I'll either have to search some more or just take one. just remind me..
well guys, I'll leave you drinking and spanking now!
Edge tells me to go to sleep, so I'm there in case he wishes to enter (into my dream, of course:wink:)

Enter. :silent::shifty: Sorry. :lmao:

:angel:

I used to have loads of pics. They must have been on the iPhone I sold. :lol:

Hawt Edge dreams. :shifty::hug:

Jem, we always seem to cheer each other up!:hug::hug::hug:

Now, back to spanking! *read what I said about it in the Montreal thread!*:wink:

Thanks Jem :hug: Well, I have to go now, time to sleep :yawn: But I'll make sure to stop by more often here now, and don't anyone dare to drink without me here :lol:

Night guys :hug:

Jem, we always seem to cheer each other up!:hug ::hug ::hug :

Now, back to spanking! *read what I said about it in the Montreal thread!*:wink :

:shifty: Runs to Montreal thread. Do you think we went to far with the handcuffs though. :evil: :shifty::lol:

Thanks Jem :hug : Well, I have to go now, time to sleep :yawn : But I'll make sure to stop by more often here now, and don't anyone dare to drink without me here :lol :

Night guys :hug :

You need to stop by more often then. :kiss: We like our drunk/tipsy posting. :shifty::sexywink::hug: Night. Great to see you, even if just briefly. :heart:

The one thing I miss about my old Blackberry is that the camera had flash on it. This one doesn't. But maybe it's a good thing, just in case I drink too much. :shifty:

No I don't think the handcuff thing went too far! I said in the thread that I was dragging you back here for some spankings..........too much?? :lmao:

Seriously. I've been so meh and low lately, any happy times I have I totally make the most off. :hug::love:

:hug: :heart:

:hi5: At least we can be slow together. Drink with me plz? We can be drunk together. :shifty:

I need to buy stuff for Rocky Horror Show tommorow.

Oh, I can't do that! :yikes: I've never been able to drink two days in a row. :lol: I'll just sit back and watch you. :shifty: :wink:

It was awesome today though. Last night, I remembered what Zooey has said about Gatorade after a night of drinking, so I picked some up. Woke up early feeling yucky, gulped down nearly a liter of Gatorade and went back to bed for an hour, then woke up feeling fine. :happy:

Rocky Horror! There's a little indie theatre near where Sarah lives, and her and her friends go every year when they play it around Halloween.

I'm hypnotized by the half-Edge in the foreground. :drool :

He's all yours. :sexywink:

We've taken care of the flashing for you.

This. :up:

When I went to Menorca 2 years ago I had some new bikini tops on. :shifty: The sea was a bit rough the first day ( serves me right for attempting to bodysurf in a skimpy bikini top :tsk: ) and well I lost my top. :lmao: This happened repeatedly the whole week. Beginning of the holiday I was mortified. Oh noez my boobs are out. By the end of the holiday I was like :shrug: /whatever. At least they're pert. :reject::lmao:

No I don't think the handcuff thing went too far! I said in the thread that I was dragging you back here for some spankings..........too much?? :lmao :

Never. :evil::shifty::up:

When I went to Menorca 2 years ago I had some new bikini tops on. :shifty: The sea was a bit rough the first day ( serves me right for attempting to bodysurf in a skimpy bikini top :tsk: ) and well I lost my top. :lmao: This happened repeatedly the whole week. Beginning of the holiday I was mortified. Oh noez my boobs are out. By the end of the holiday I was like :shrug: /whatever. At least they're pert. :reject::lmao:

:lmao: That's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom