PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a huge lunch today, and have now hit the 3pm lull. :yawn: I think I'm gonna need to go for a quick walk outside or something, because it's so stiflingly hot in here. :lol:

Sorry for the confusion when I mentioned Miami. I am 100% in for Toronto and Chicago. Wouldn't miss the chance to see(and finally meet!) my girls. :heart: Montreal is looking good. And if I can, I'm doing Miami.(Lol Freudian slip? :shifty: ) I think it's going to be an awesome show and quite a few interferencers I made friends with in Foxboro will be there. And our line buddies too. So yeah, if I can I'm going to Miami, mi mammy. ;)

Wow. :| I realise people on these boards have different opinions about people etc and that's fine, but personally I don't see what's funny about a low attack (badly disguised as humour) such as this link. I don't care what people think of Axver or anyone else on these boards, but in my opinion this is petty, immature and really makes me rethink my decision to return here. I'd feel the same if it was about ANY other member too...

There's always a ricochet effect from anything like this, and sometimes the person in the spotlight isn't the only one who gets hurt.

Just my 2 cents...

Hi everyone! I'm feeling very nostalgic right now. I was poking around here and found a thread that I had started the night U2 was the only guest on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. So many of us were on the thread, a lot of people who aren't here anymore or come around rarely.

The day after Conan, I was hanging around MSG waiting for Our Guys to arrive. I saw Ruff, and got to stand two feet away from Bono. We didn't make eye contact, but I did get to stare at those beautiful blue eyes. (He was wearing clear shades, for once.)

Those were great days. U2 playing several nights at MSG...and Conan O'Brien hosting "Late Night." :sigh: :sad: :fist: NBC.

Hope all is well with everyone. Is it July yet???

Wow. :| I realise people on these boards have different opinions about people etc and that's fine, but personally I don't see what's funny about a low attack (badly disguised as humour) such as this link. I don't care what people think of Axver or anyone else on these boards, but in my opinion this is petty, immature and really makes me rethink my decision to return here. I'd feel the same if it was about ANY other member too...

There's always a ricochet effect from anything like this, and sometimes the person in the spotlight isn't the only one who gets hurt.

Just my 2 cents...

Well said Kim.

Could both sides of this "battle" please take it to PM? It's not relevant to this thread, and there are an awful lot of us in here who really have no interest in it at all.

Thanks. :)

Could both sides of this "battle" please take it to PM? It's not relevant to this thread, and there are an awful lot of us in here who really have no interest in it at all.

Thanks. :)

Sorry VP, wasn't an argument or battle from my part, just didn't like what I saw, and didn't come here for it!! :hug: Felt like 'my' sanctity of PGP had been vandalised! :giggle:

Well, that was an overreaction, I think.

Moving on, though. Hello, dead thread!

Back
Top Bottom