PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I got the check. It's sitting right here - I'm looking at it right now :reject: I haven't been to the bank in ages, and since it's a canadian check, I can't just use the ATM to deposit it. :reject: I'm so sorry.

I've been a little down lately, just really busy and very stressed out about all the problems at work. The US economy may slowly be recovering but the Arizona school system is still going down the crapper.

Um...stand in front of him and you'll get one? He likes the girls, that one.

Definitely :lol:

It would be really funny - though the likelihood of it happening is pretty low - if I manage to catch Adam's eye during the same moment of Elevation as I did in TO1, do the same thing and have him remember :lol:

Yay for Jess!!! :happydance: :yippie: :yippie: Ingrid, you rock - you ever make it to TO you're getting a drink (or two :wink:)

*makes VP a cup of coffee*

It's cold and rainy today so I won't be going to swim practice. That means for the next two hours I just get to do art until the dino show! :love:

Thank you! :drool: :love: The show sounds awesome, hope you guys enjoy it!

What are you working on?

Haha yes this place isn't distracting at all :lol:

I'm good. Have to work tomorrow so I'm savouring my day off today :wink:

Oh I never thought about free treatments :hyper:

Sounds good! Have you been watching much of the Olympics? We've had it on every evening pretty much.

Yeah, I'm still not sure about tonight. But right now I'm starting to feel like I have to try to get some peace of mind. I need to know what my own feelings are right now. :crack:

What made you remember?

I guess you'll never know if you don't try it!

The height thread. Some people have no sense of fun. Soooo serious about everything. :crack:

I've been a little down lately, just really busy and very stressed out about all the problems at work. The US economy may slowly be recovering but the Arizona school system is still going down the crapper.

:hug: Sounds like it really sucks for you. :( Would you ever consider moving for another position?

*checks height thread*

Don't check it! OMG, that's private, personal information that we shouldn't know!!!!11 :angry:

(because it's not like we have eyes and can see for ourselves :rolleyes: )

Drea :wave:

Thank you! :drool: :love: The show sounds awesome, hope you guys enjoy it!

What are you working on?

Sounds good! Have you been watching much of the Olympics? We've had it on every evening pretty much.

I guess you'll never know if you don't try it!

The height thread. Some people have no sense of fun. Soooo serious about everything. :crack:

I've been watching some of it. Mostly the hockey :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that Zooey :hug: Sounds like a downer. Anyway it might get better?

Sorry for the Canadian check. It's more of a hassle for you :reject:

It's not a hassle - don't worry about it. I feel bad that you can't balance your account. I'll try to get to the bank this week - we have Thursday off and I only have rehearsal one day this week.

VP :wave:

Had a blast at last night's Elevation show - the guys played Discotheque for me! :love::heart: - the back isn't completely happy with me but hell, that's why they invented Tylenol :lol:

Had a blast at last night's Elevation show - the guys played Discotheque for me! :love::heart: - the back isn't completely happy with me but hell, that's why they invented Tylenol :lol:

Glad to hear you had fun! And at least had fun while getting a sore back. I was really lucky, I just woke up with one this morning, didn't even have to do anything. :happy: :lol:

Bono is self-conscious!!!! Don't you care about his feelings???????11111

No, apparently not. I'm a heartless bitch. :sad:

Yeah exactly. It's just a rather big risk to take.

:

No bigger a risk that putting yourself out there for any other person - male or female - unless you yourself feel weird or guilty about being attracted to a girl. Or unless you have "friends" who you think might act differently towards you after having "expressed some curiosity".

YAY!!!! Hope the back feels better tomorrow. I wish Joshua Tree was playing before our Joshua Tree trip like they did last year but no such luck.

Yeah exactly. It's just a rather big risk to take.

I haven't been in there. Seems quite stalkerish. :rolleyes:

To me, stalkerish is hanging around outside of his house or hotel, or whatever. Reading something online? Not so much. :)

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! :hug: Me, I just don't like drama, and the whole triangle aspect sounds like it's a situation rife with dramatic potential.

Glad to hear you had fun! And at least had fun while getting a sore back. I was really lucky, I just woke up with one this morning, didn't even have to do anything. :happy: :lol:

Well, it was actually sore before the show last night - but fortunately the tylenol I took just before they took the stage kicked in before Mysterious Ways (otherwise it would've been harder to show off some of my new bellydance moves :lol:), so I was fine by the time Discotheque started :wink:

Well, it was actually sore before the show last night - but fortunately the tylenol I took just before they took the stage kicked in before Mysterious Ways (otherwise it would've been harder to show off some of my new bellydance moves :lol:), so I was fine by the time Discotheque started :wink:

That's good! Tylenol. :drool:

Dazzled!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom