PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:
only infinitely cooler! Believe me, I know.

Aw, thanks! :kiss:

The funny thing is that I highly doubt I have the ability to be in one either, despite me sometimes wanting to. I like living on my own, having my own space, and time by myself. I'm stuck in my ways, and would find it VERY hard to compromise and do things differently. Plus - boys are dirty and gross.

:lol: Angsty 15 yr olds, ftw!! :hi5:

I KNOW!!! :lol:

Meh, the whole Bob thing didn't leave me in a good place, and it's really only been a few months since that officially ended. I'll see where I am in 6 months or a year, maybe I'll feel differently. :shrug:

I'm just the opposite. I've lived with Bill for so long that the house feels weird when he's been gone for a day or two. Of course that's not to say that I don't enjoy the occasional night to myself. But we've been together for 16 of my 36 years - that's a lot.

And he's rarely dirty and gross. :lol:

I KNOW!!! :lol:

Meh, the whole Bob thing didn't leave me in a good place, and it's really only been a few months since that officially ended. I'll see where I am in 6 months or a year, maybe I'll feel differently. :shrug:

Yeah, time is good. The last relationship I was in ended almost 6 years ago. Hard to believe it's been that many years. I've had a few dates/random makeouts since then, but pretty much nothing. For the most part I'm okay with that. I mean, I've only had 2 relationships, and both of them were pretty intense. It's SO nice to not have that insanity any more. :)

Yeah, time is good. The last relationship I was in ended almost 6 years ago. Hard to believe it's been that many years. I've had a few dates/random makeouts since then, but pretty much nothing. For the most part I'm okay with that. I mean, I've only had 2 relationships, and both of them were pretty intense. It's SO nice to not have that insanity any more. :)

Yeah, sometimes you crave serenity after all the craziness, don't you? So nice not to have drama!

It ended officially a few months ago, but for 8 months or so before that, we rarely talked or saw each other. Things just came to a head, and I told him it was over. If I hadn't, I'm sure he would have popped up in the future, as he was wont to do. :rolleyes:

Definitely! It's very relaxing. :) Plus, it's so much easier. I'm so damn lazy and selfish that it's much easier to be by myself rather than having to take another person into consideration. :lol:

ETA - hi Weldy!

howdy, Weldy. Long time no see.

Hi Zooey :wave: :hug:

Haven't been on the forum in a while (so I'm sorry if I haven't been involved in a while...:reject: )

Definitely! It's very relaxing. :) Plus, it's so much easier. I'm so damn lazy and selfish that it's much easier to be by myself rather than having to take another person into consideration. :lol:

ETA - hi Weldy!

Hi Thora :wave: :hug:

Sorry if I'm taking your comment out of context....but I think whatever you feel like doing is the right thing to do....in any given situation.

Well, that too. :reject: :lol:

Night Zooey, hi Weldy! :hug:

I'm getting a headache, think I'm going to head out, guys. Night. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom