PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Well I've gotta run again...it may JUST have cooled off enough to go and start mowing my lawns....seriously melting hot here lately!! :combust:

Well it's a shame though, I really like that girl. Just wasn't sure about it y'know, first time this ever happened to me.. so you gotta try stuff out... but this way nothing much appened morethan a abit of touche..

:lol: I had no idea you "swung that way"! I guess most girls go through a phase. I recently found my one and only girlfriend from college on facebook.

GG, are you actually interested in this girl? Does her 'gf' have a reason to be jealous? :eyebrow:

:lol: I had no idea you "swung that way"! I guess most girls go through a phase. I recently found my one and only girlfriend from college on facebook.

GG, are you actually interested in this girl? Does her 'gf' have a reason to be jealous? :eyebrow:

Me neither. :lol: It's just her, to be honest.

Well, I don't know. That's the big thing.. I'm not sure..And she probably has because I would make out with her.

Me neither. :lol: It's just her, to be honest.

Well, I don't know. That's the big thing.. I'm not sure..And she probably has because I would make out with her.

That's the way it is with a lot of girls 18-25 it seems. There's one girl that just "gets under your skin". We'll be anxiously awaiting details.

My bottle of rum is empty. *channels Johnny Depp in Pirates* "Why's all the rum gone?"

That's the way it is with a lot of girls 18-25 it seems. There's one girl that just "gets under your skin". We'll be anxiously awaiting details.

My bottle of rum is empty. *channels Johnny Depp in Pirates* "Why's all the rum gone?"

Tomorrow, when I'm 100% alone. :)

All the discount sites are showing Phoenix to Chicago as $340 - $360 but I've put in a Fare Watcher notification thingy

Dear airfares: plz to be dropping?

When I was looking at airfare from Boston-Chicago when I was considering the September shows, airfare was $230 round trip. And it's about the same distance from Boston-Chicago as Phoenix-Chicago. Huh.

:giggle: and if your creative planning comes to fruition...trust me that you NEED to tie up your hubby and leave him somewhere safe so he doesn't go and play rugby and break his leg 6 freakin times on the day of your 2nd dublin gig!! :tongue:

I'm never gonna let him live that one down!!

:ohmy: and he's okay now? A day or two before I left for Toronto last tour, my mom was hospitalized. I kept telling myself she was fine, and she insisted I still go, and I was only 90 minutes away. By the time I left for chicago at the end of the week, she was home and on the mend, thank goodness.

Like I said, I'm not sending the ticket back just yet... one of my dear dear friends from grad school said she might meet me in Chicago (where we went to school together) if I was there this summer. :hmm:

:fingerscrossed:

I have a freakishly good memory. :nerd: But it was such a crazy 2 days that I can see why you'd be mixed up. :hug:

Insanity...fatigue... :crack: :lol:

DG, are you still here?

Hi Diane!! :hug:

I KNOW!! :scream:

All the discount sites are showing Phoenix to Chicago as $340 - $360 but I've put in a Fare Watcher notification thingy
:fingersstillcrossed:

Tomorrow, when I'm 100% alone. :)

Wow, sounds awfully awkward tonight! Hopefully the booze is taking some of the edge off of that! Good luck. :hug:

No I hadn't. :hyper:

I linked to an article about it in the Lemonade Stand earlier today. Apparently he's doing a stage show. No firm dates just yet, but there has been LOTS of interest from all over...he might even play Europe! You KNOW he'll play in Boston 'cause that's his hometown, and there's talk about Radio City in NYC.

I am so, SO THERE!!!

Veep, any chance of me getting the ZooTV Dublin 93 show? :flirt:

Oh and 10,000 of my posts were from my first 4months here. Seriously, not even kidding. :reject:

I linked to an article about it in the Lemonade Stand earlier today. Apparently he's doing a stage show. No firm dates just yet, but there has been LOTS of interest from all over...he might even play Europe! You KNOW he'll play in Boston 'cause that's his hometown, and there's talk about Radio City in NYC.

I am so, SO THERE!!!

That would be so awesome!

That would be so awesome!

You know, I never realized just how much I liked the man and his work until all the Late Night Wars stuff started. I'd thought he was funny and likeable but now, I am totally in awe of his talent. And this stage show thing is a stroke of genius--he can't host a TELEVISION show until September, but that doesn't mean he can't host a STAGE show!

Veep, any chance of me getting the ZooTV Dublin 93 show? :flirt:

Oh and 10,000 of my posts were from my first 4months here. Seriously, not even kidding. :reject:

Of course! :kiss: I'll be double checking to see what you all want, so make sure you remind me, okay?

Omg. People who weren't around in those days have no idea what it was like back then, but this thread used to be SO busy nearly 24-7, wasn't it? :crack: If you so much as left to go to the bathroom, you'd have SO much to catch up on. :lol:

So my post count isn't my fault, it's y'alls, from me trying to keep up with you! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom