PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're still up? I was all just "stop watching U2 dvds/posting in the Bono height thread, and go to bed, you idiot." :wink:

Amuse me. :)

Oh, btw, I haven't been able to find a Dublin Zoo torrent (that's what you asked for, right?)...if you can find one, send me the link.

I never did get rid of any U2 stuff. I copied what I have onto Sarah's external, and I kept it...but got rid of my X-Files and Lost seasons (which she also has). So, you can see where my priorities lie.

I don't know if anyone would know wtf I'm talking about, or be amused by this other than Wild, but when Sarah's dad was over today, we got into this big discussion about downloading, and he asked what I download, and where from. I told him mostly U2 stuff, and where I get it from, and started explaining about the differences in quality, etc. Then I said "oh, did you ever see the pictures from when we met them...? And he said no, so I showed him. And then I showed him part of a dvd.

Yes folks, I'm so fucking desperate to talk about U2 that I'll apparently talk to my ex about them. :lol:

Oh, and for the part that only Wild might get? He asked if I ever broke it off with Joe Elliott, if he knows that Bono's my man now. :lol: I told him no, it was never made official, Joe and I just drifted apart, but I'm fairly sure that Joe is doing okay. :lol:

Ha, I know I've heard of him saying this before, but at the beginning of the song in this show, he says "I will swallow!"

I've actually seen another band cover this song and sing the same thing (Drea - the Carpet Frogs).

SQUEEEEE! "We were called a number of things before we were called U2. One of those things was The Hype, long before it was true. For a lunch break, we were also The Larry Mullen Band, and it's still a quarter true." Then he high 5s and hugs Larry. " (Crowd cheers) And he will never, ever be let sing in this band, you know what I'm saying."

And then he goes on to introduce Adam as "the first manager of this band. And then Edge, "the toughest mind in U2. :heart:

I fucking love them. :heart:

Double squee!! The Ground Beneath Her feet!! I love this song so much! The book? Not so much! I'm generally a fan of Rushdie, but this one, I've found boring-ass, and have taken well over a year to get through. :reject:

Anyway, now that I've heard TGBHF, night thread. :wave:

Thank you!! :love::heart:

"Let me love you, let me rescue you, let me bring you where two roads meet... I'll come back above, where there is only looooooovee..." :heart:

Morning Girls :wave:

Oh and what a glorious night I had. Great Larry dream last night :drool:
Basically it was me and my friends on the outter rail and he was coming around the front (but it was young JT Larry) and he grabbed my hands and pulled me over the rail and on the catwalk and gave me the most delicious kiss ever!! :combust:
It was one of those epic movie kisses :kiss:

Oh, and for the part that only Wild might get? He asked if I ever broke it off with Joe Elliott, if he knows that Bono's my man now. :lol: I told him no, it was never made official, Joe and I just drifted apart, but I'm fairly sure that Joe is doing okay. :lol:

Did you know Joe lives in Dublin not too far away from Bono :lol:

So if i bump into him tomorrow i will deny all knowledge of knowing of your betrayal with Bono, i ain't choosing sides :angry:

although Joe was distrought when i made my choice of marrying NI rather than going to see him play :wink:

Wild's in Ireland? Oh, dear. Just make sure you return Bono before 3 June, okay?

Back
Top Bottom