PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: you got it going, girl!:hug::hug::hug:

be confident!:up::hyper:

unfortunately ...i'm out of etra money....unless i find a 5 or 10$ bill stuck in between smee SOMEwhere :lol:
but i don't think so. :uhoh: :(

ah well.........

see you monday!

GOOOOOD LUCK!!!

I'll be cheering you on from thre East Coast!!! :D:heart:

OMG. So I wanted to move my mom's couch from my dining room into my bedroom. It's been covered, but the cats are always getting on it, and I don't want them to. Since Sarah's going back to school tomorrow, it had to be done today. So we take the legs off, carry it through a tiny doorway, up a set of awkward stairs, lifted it over a railing, down a narrow hallway, and through another tiny doorway. I haven't been able to move since, I'm not even kidding. I can barely lift my arms to type. :crack: :lol:

So i been sick for a few days micrainy headaches and today(no headache) but i fainted at the footy :doh:

although dr. poking me was :drool: done ECG & pulse which r ok

i can't print out our boarding cards so an extra cost there :sad: and it's meant to be snowing in Ireland

Then i freak cos i think Interpol are on me for stalking U2 until i realised it was the support act :lol:

Wild :hug: Im here for ya hun. :heart:

So tonight I waited on a table and there was a nice guy there. I took a chance and bought one of his drinks. Nothing happened, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed. But I took a chance, and I'd be kicking myself if I hadn't done anything.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Wild. :hug:

I'm watching the JT Paris concert. I don't think I've watched this since the first time I watched it after buying the box set. :lol: I love flirty Bono in the first few songs! :drool:

So tonight I waited on a table and there was a nice guy there. I took a chance and bought one of his drinks. Nothing happened, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed. But I took a chance, and I'd be kicking myself if I hadn't done anything.

Good for you! :up: You never know if you don't try, and if you do and nothing happens, at worst, you've done something nice for someone.

Maybe he didn't realize why you bought him the drink? If it were me, and a server bought me a drink, it probably wouldn't occur to me that they did it because they liked me. :)

Good for you! :up: You never know if you don't try, and if you do and nothing happens, at worst, you've done something nice for someone.

Maybe he didn't realize why you bought him the drink? If it were me, and a server bought me a drink, it probably wouldn't occur to me that they did it because they liked me. :)

Well, I was too shy to say anything :reject:, and I figured that would be a hint. He looked at his bill when he paid he said, "Thanks a lot." Meh, I'm not upset. I only spent 4 bucks since it was the house rum he was drinking. :lol:

Well, I was too shy to say anything :reject:, and I figured that would be a hint. He looked at his bill when he paid he said, "Thanks a lot." Meh, I'm not upset. I only spent 4 bucks since it was the house rum he was drinking. :lol:

I still think it's great that you did it. :)

Sarah just left. :sigh: Her dad's driving her back, which is nice. He's been making a bit more effort to see her when she's home, and I'm really glad about that. Hope he keeps it up. :up:

And now, I'm off to run some errands and visit with my mom for a bit. :wave:

Are you seeing either of them? The Fray makes me want to barf. Bummer I'll get them in Oakland. I wish we got Interpol. Same thing happened with BEP vs. Snow Patrol

awwww I wish I had known you were a Snow Patrol fan! I would have called you during one of their sets! I'll call you during Interpol(unless you're there next to me.
:pray: ) Theyre opening in Toronto and Chicago.

Yeah, The Fray+the claw=:huh: But I think Lenny Kravitz will rock.

Delayed reaction - immediate reaction was on Twitter :lol: My friends list went 'splody before, during and after that game, there's a lot of hockey fans on it :wink:

I only ever watch Olympic hockey or world tournaments. I told Sarah that since that's the only time I pay attention, they ought to win for me, it should be an IOC rule, or something. :(

Back
Top Bottom