PGP- stranded on an island with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry, I'm not going to riot......I would suffer the wrath of the pregnant Dis if I did.*gets ready to run screaming*

I'm actually a mellow Dis now...for some reason:lmao:

SG - I'm assuming that's Toby in your new avi? :wink:

Yeesh, I'm glad those plans with friends for going to the Elevation show tonight at the Winona Peachfest were never more than discussions... I think the boys are going to be rained out, judging by how it's been all day (esp now that it's pouring somewhat!)

VintagePunk said:

I could write instructions to you on the glass!! :happy: :lmao:

:lmao: I could just see it now:lmao:

or you could write to Bono what you want to be doing to him:lmao: omg!!!! it would be all black and streaky...you pressing yourself up against it:lmao:

Drea said:

Yeesh, I'm glad those plans with friends for going to the Elevation show tonight at the Winona Peachfest were never more than discussions... I think the boys are going to be rained out, judging by how it's been all day (esp now that it's pouring somewhat!)

I heard about that on the radio yesterday! It's cloudy but hasn't rained here all day, btw.

Drea said:

:yes: and my sig and my desktop wallpaper and the CD I'm listening to :drool:
:shifty: Who, me obsessive? :no: :shifty:

Sorry it looks to be rained out, but I'm glad to hear you won't be out in the rain :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Noooo, my instructions would be....uh.... :shifty: Let's just say they'd be my personal playthings, and I could make them do anything I wanted. :evil:

:ohmy: like a marrionet?:combust: strings...that's hawt:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao: Then I would call you God if you weren't the Virgin Mary :wink:

:hmm:

lets change the subject...I feel like I could go to hell for this:lmao:

so how's that weather:whistle::shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom