PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! I've never played that, but my daughter has. I'll have to ask her. But to make those suckers work for their keep, even in a fake reality? I'm all for that. :love:

neighbours are louder than ever. *turns up tv, mixes another drink* :crack:

You can get your pets jobs doing security or TV commercials and such, and a little car comes to pick them up and take them to work each day. It's kind of my dream world. That and the whole ability to create people and marry them. :shifty::shifty:

I will never figure out the logic of where cats choose to have their kittens!

My Tallulah had hers RIGHT IN MY BED. We were cuddling one day and I was rubbing her belly, and said "When are you going to have those kittens, Lula Janey?" and she frickin' went into labor a minute later! Thanks for answering my question and all, cat, but really... here?? At least I had time to put towels down. :huh:

:lol: !!!

We had her for a good 6 weeks before I even admitted to myself "yeah, she's pregnant for reals." I just thought she was skinny, and finally eating well.

then Sarah was home for reading week (like spring break, only in late Feb.). I really wanted her to have them while she was home, but alas. I took her back to school, and then the very next day I awoke to this high pitched meowing. I was all "Kitty? That doesn't sound like yo....OH! KITTENS!"

Like I said, she had them in this covered litter box that my ex wasn't using anymore and brought over for us, and I was lazy and had let it sit there for days. And that was after I'd gotten several boxes from a store, and lovingly placed newspaper and old towels in them, throughout the house, so she'd be all comfy. :rolleyes:

That day she started moving them upstairs in her mouth (and dropping them! Tiny little kittens being dropped on the stairs!), I was freaking out.

Thank you! :drool::combust:

...Not going to say what else I'm thinking but :ohmy::hmm::drool:

Too bad his left hand's in the way...

He's very bendy there, isn't he? :shifty:

You can get your pets jobs doing security or TV commercials and such, and a little car comes to pick them up and take them to work each day. It's kind of my dream world. That and the whole ability to create people and marry them. :shifty ::shifty:

:lol: :up:

You should have been around here in '05/'06, one of our girls (SG :heart: ) had an ongoing game with some of us and members of U2. I didn't save screencaps of me and SimsBono, or anything. :shifty:

Belated goodnight to everyone who's gone to bed. :wave:

I once had a dream that Felix and Finn were busboys at the first restaurant I worked at. :lol:

:lmao: In their dog bodies, or were they people-like?

I had a dream once that Jack, the kitten I was probably most attached to at the time, was an elephant, and then he turned into a person/romantic interest for me. I don't even know. :reject:

:lol: !!!

We had her for a good 6 weeks before I even admitted to myself "yeah, she's pregnant for reals." I just thought she was skinny, and finally eating well.

then Sarah was home for reading week (like spring break, only in late Feb.). I really wanted her to have them while she was home, but alas. I took her back to school, and then the very next day I awoke to this high pitched meowing. I was all "Kitty? That doesn't sound like yo....OH! KITTENS!"

Like I said, she had them in this covered litter box that my ex wasn't using anymore and brought over for us, and I was lazy and had let it sit there for days. And that was after I'd gotten several boxes from a store, and lovingly placed newspaper and old towels in them, throughout the house, so she'd be all comfy. :rolleyes:

That day she started moving them upstairs in her mouth (and dropping them! Tiny little kittens being dropped on the stairs!), I was freaking out.

I guess it looked like a nice private spot for her! Unlike my attention whore of a kitty who was all "HAVING TEH BABIEZ NOW, HALP PLZ!" She kept trying to carry them all over the place, too, so we ended up relocating her to a spare bathroom, with the kittens in the tub so they couldn't wander.

In other news, I am pretty sure BonoCat is trying to eat me. Yesterday I awoke to him chewing on my hair, today he woke me up trying to eat my shirt.

But in one of the cutest moves ever, Jasper, my "NO HUGS NOT EVER" kitty climbed into bed with me this morning and curled up under the covers by my legs. I don't know if he was cold or scared of something or what, but it was adorable! He's the type that gets all "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEE?" when you try to pet him, so snuggles are RARE!

:yes: :heart: As corny as it sounds, they really do care about each other. Bono just happens to be the most demonstrative of them, I think. :lol:

That's him, Misha Collins! :lol: Did his Twitter ever come back after that?

Oh yeah he's still there, and he's great. But Twitter hates him. They won't allow his name to be in a trending topic anymore. If it does, they delete it immediately. It's really weird. He's an oddball for sure, but he's funny and I think they just don't get his humor.

He's not bad on the eyes either :shifty:

misha-collins-castiel-supernatural.jpg

and
U2 :heart: = :cute:

I remember when your kitties were born VP. Sooooo :cute:

BonoCat is just an attention whore, like his namesake. "look at me, or I'll EAT you!"

Aww, Jasper! :cute: It's like heart-meltingly adorable when the shy ones get up the nerve to seek attention, isn't it?

The neighbours are still at it. :crack: :another drink:

I had a dream once that Jack, the kitten I was probably most attached to at the time, was an elephant, and then he turned into a person/romantic interest for me. I don't even know. :reject:

I can't remember. I do remember that I was working and they were bussing tables somehow. :lol:

Damn subconsciousness! :madwife:

You can get your pets jobs doing security or TV commercials and such, and a little car comes to pick them up and take them to work each day. It's kind of my dream world. That and the whole ability to create people and marry them. :shifty::s hifty:

He's very bendy there, isn't he? :shifty:

:lol: :up:

You should have been around here in '05/'06, one of our girls (SG :heart: ) had an ongoing game with some of us and members of U2. I didn't save screencaps of me and SimsBono, or anything. :shifty:

Belated goodnight to everyone who's gone to bed. :wave:

Ok your dream made me literally LOL. :lol:

Sims OMG. VP I remember your sims on here. i was new then but I remember seeing the pics. :giggle: I MIGHT even have some of them saved somewhere because the were so funny! I don't have a sims game myself but I know someone who does... and I made a gif for her once of one of the funniest things I have ever seen. My kids and I nearly peed we laughed so hard when i made it. I have to show you guys but swear you wont let it leave the PGP okay?
:shifty:
BRB

BonoCat is just an attention whore, like his namesake. "look at me, or I'll EAT you!"

Aww, Jasper! :cute: It's like heart-meltingly adorable when the shy ones get up the nerve to seek attention, isn't it?

The neighbours are still at it. :crack: :another drink:

Want me to send BonoCat after your neighbors? He will either eat them, or meow to them about Africa.

Seriouly, if Bono was a cat, he would be this cat. He crawls into bed with me at least three times a night all "DO YOU STILL LOOOOOOOOOVE ME?" (Apparently all my cats speak in all caps?) I really have to break him of the whole sleeping on my NECK thing before he weighs more!

Oh yeah he's still there, and he's great. But Twitter hates him. They won't allow his name to be in a trending topic anymore. If it does, they delete it immediately. It's really weird. He's an oddball for sure, but he's funny and I think they just don't get his humor.

He's not bad on the eyes either :shifty:

misha-collins-castiel-supernatural.jpg

and
U2 :heart: = :cute:

I remember when your kitties were born VP. Sooooo :cute:

Oooh, nice! :up:

Yeah, it was so much fun posting in the cat thread when they were born. I think the whole thread was on pins and needles waiting with me, and so much helpful advice and support when they were born. :heart:

The funny thing is, the ones I planned to give away, I'm SO attached to them now, I can't even imagine them not being here. :heart: The only real problem I have with this many cats is keeping up with the cat hair. :yikes: It takes a LOT of effort, and then if you slack for a few days, you're nothing but a giant furball. :crack:

I can't remember. I do remember that I was working and they were bussing tables somehow. :lol:

Damn subconsciousness! :madwife:

Omg. :lmao:

Sims OMG. VP I remember your sims on here. i was new then but I remember seeing the pics. :giggle: I MIGHT even have some of them saved somewhere because the were so funny! I don't have a sims game myself but I know someone who does... and I made a gif for her once of one of the funniest things I have ever seen. My kids and I nearly peed we laughed so hard when i made it. I have to show you guys but swear you wont let it leave the PGP okay?
BRB

I still have the Sims screencaps saved in one of my PB accounts. That was a proud time for me, I married Bono and bore his children! :lol: SG. :love:

Oooh, sure! :shifty:

Want me to send BonoCat after your neighbors? He will either eat them, or meow to them about Africa.

Seriouly, if Bono was a cat, he would be this cat. He crawls into bed with me at least three times a night all "DO YOU STILL LOOOOOOOOOVE ME?" (Apparently all my cats speak in all caps?) I really have to break him of the whole sleeping on my NECK thing before he weighs more!

Please, would he do that?? I'd be ever so grateful.

LOL at cats speaking in caps! Of course they do! Emphasis on everything. :shifty:

Omg. :lmao:

I still have the Sims screencaps saved in one of my PB accounts. That was a proud time for me, I married Bono and bore his children! :lol: SG. :love:

Oooh, sure! :shifty:

Please, would he do that?? I'd be ever so grateful.

LOL at cats speaking in caps! Of course they do! Emphasis on everything. :shifty:

I'm tempted to dust off the game and make a Sim Edge. :shifty:

BonoCat talks SO MUCH that I've started mocking him by claiming he's always saying "I FEEL WAYS ABOUT STUFF!!!" (bad Futurama reference to the one where they get turned into kids and Fry says "I can't wait till I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!" He's just always so passionate about whatever the hell he is saying. But then given that he IS BonoCat, about 1/4 of his "Meeeee--oooowwwww" probably translates to "NO MORE!"

BonoCat: :blahblah: ...Africa... :blahblah:

Neighbours: :yawn: We're going to bed now... "

VP: YES!!!! :hi5:s BonoCat.

It might work!

The one GOOD thing about being in Missouri at the moment is NO NEIGHBORS that are close enough to hear!! I went through a few months of living in the Crappiest Apartment EVER where I could hear pretty much EVERY word my neighbors said. They watched Madagascar 2 in Spanish a lot. And occasionally parked their car in my yard. It was kind of a blessing in disguise when that apartment got broken into for the 2nd time and gave me a good excuse to break my lease! :lol: I am WAY too much of a hermit for neighbors.

I pretty much want to live here:

clarkscabin.jpg

But still be within a 5 minute drive of a Starbucks and Mexican food.

Well, I feel dumb.

I have been sitting here debating going upstairs to get my computer speakers so I can watch something on Netflix. I took the speakers upstairs so we could listen to my iPod at the yard sale. I've been avoiding going up because I'm not sure if my sister is still awake and yeeaaaahh.. no thanks.

I just glanced down on the floor near my desk and O HAI! Speakers! They have been here the whole time. I guess I brought them back down and totally forgot.

Did I get really old at some point and totally miss it? :doh:

Still debating going upstairs for milk, though, since I have Oreos down here and haven't eaten today.

I'm tempted to dust off the game and make a Sim Edge. :shifty:

BonoCat talks SO MUCH that I've started mocking him by claiming he's always saying "I FEEL WAYS ABOUT STUFF!!!" (bad Futurama reference to the one where they get turned into kids and Fry says "I can't wait till I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!" He's just always so passionate about whatever the hell he is saying. But then given that he IS BonoCat, about 1/4 of his "Meeeee--oooowwwww" probably translates to "NO MORE!"

You should make a SimsEdge! And post screen caps. :shifty:

Ha, I have a very demonstrative (read: extra needy and annoying) cat. Her name is Zoey. Perhaps she could meet BonoCat? :hmm:

It might work!

The one GOOD thing about being in Missouri at the moment is NO NEIGHBORS that are close enough to hear!! I went through a few months of living in the Crappiest Apartment EVER where I could hear pretty much EVERY word my neighbors said. They watched Madagascar 2 in Spanish a lot. And occasionally parked their car in my yard. It was kind of a blessing in disguise when that apartment got broken into for the 2nd time and gave me a good excuse to break my lease! :lol: I am WAY too much of a hermit for neighbors.

I pretty much want to live here:

clarkscabin.jpg

But still be within a 5 minute drive of a Starbucks and Mexican food.

:love:

I would totally offer to go in on rent with you, but that wouldn't do for two anti-social people like us.

:shifty: Ok :shh:

She has a U2 household. She left them alone once and came back to find this goin on. We DIED laughing.

I made her a gif :shifty:

simsprinklerfuncomet.gif

Well, I feel dumb.

I have been sitting here debating going upstairs to get my computer speakers so I can watch something on Netflix. I took the speakers upstairs so we could listen to my iPod at the yard sale. I've been avoiding going up because I'm not sure if my sister is still awake and yeeaaaahh.. no thanks.

I just glanced down on the floor near my desk and O HAI! Speakers! They have been here the whole time. I guess I brought them back down and totally forgot.

Did I get really old at some point and totally miss it? :doh:

Still debating going upstairs for milk, though, since I have Oreos down here and haven't eaten today.

Send a cat up for you? :shifty:

Aww. I can e-mail you spinach!

BRB

By any chance did it involve ghosts? In my U2 house poor Edge was always getting spooked by the ghost of a deceased Green Day member. :laugh:

Edit: I love it!

You should make a SimsEdge! And post screen caps. :shifty:

Ha, I have a very demonstrative (read: extra needy and annoying) cat. Her name is Zoey. Perhaps she could meet BonoCat? :hmm:

:love:

I would totally offer to go in on rent with you, but that wouldn't do for two anti-social people like us.

Someday soon when I find myself with way too much free time, I might have to make an Edge Sim!

I was just thinking that BonoCat needs an Ali to chill him out. Maybe we should hook him up with Zoey!

We'll just have an identical shack built for you. Like half a mile away. We can use a tin can and a string, or smoke signals or something. Or the Internets.

:shifty: Ok :shh:

She has a U2 household. She left them alone once and came back to find this goin on. We DIED laughing.

I made her a gif :shifty:

simsprinklerfuncomet.gif

:applaud: You know, I doubt that is very far from the truth.

By any chance did it involve ghosts? In my U2 house poor Edge was always getting spooked by the ghost of a deceased Green Day member. :laugh:

Edit: I love it!

:lol: That's awesome!

Someday soon when I find myself with way too much free time, I might have to make an Edge Sim!

:applaud: You know, I doubt that is very far from the truth.

:lmao: you're probably right.

Chelsea made a sim U2 house once but we never played with it, She sent me a few screencaps. OMG her Bono was :drool: :lol:

Gonna go find the caps :shifty:

I was just thinking that BonoCat needs an Ali to chill him out. Maybe we should hook him up with Zoey!

We'll just have an identical shack built for you. Like half a mile away. We can use a tin can and a string, or smoke signals or something. Or the Internets.

Deal, we shall impose a cat arranged marriage. Zoey is fixed/chaste, although in her neediness (the way she raises her butt all the time), I often wonder if it took.

That sounds like a perfect housing arrangement. :love:

I think it was Tre Cool. :D

:lol:

I am totally waiting for the day when they figure out how to e-mail food. I should probably buy bigger pants in preparation.

BonoCat is now curled up in my lap using my boob for a pillow.

That sentence would be 10000x more awesome without the word "Cat".

I'd have to hate you, then. Would that be worth the awesomeness??

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom