PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem, thanks for sharing your pics - so awesome!
Did you guys do any band stalking/meeting while you were there? I think I heard GG was at the hotel but haven't heard any stories but I've been out for much of this week.

Hey Kristen, thanks for the schedule :) Too bad I didn't know the Alumni Weekend was this weekend, I might've tried to go :sad: I was looking at the names on the Wall Of Fame, and yay for Kathy Harrison and David Zanatta! :) They played when I was there *G*

Am still here. :reject::lol:

You send Adam you won't see me for days :lol :

I would like that sight in front of me in May, June and July plskthx :drool ::drool ::drool :

Well that's a suprise. :wink:

Am sure you would LOVE that sight infront of you. Wonder why? :hmm::shifty::lol:

Jem, thanks for sharing your pics - so awesome!

No probs. Sorry to those not on FB they aren't on here yet but there are so many I need to load to photobucket it will take ages. Had no time yet today. :reject: Me and Kat took Joe to the park and he had his first go on a swing. He loved it. :cute: I took pics and videoed it on my Blackberry. :love:

Did you guys do any band stalking/meeting while you were there? I think I heard GG was at the hotel but haven't heard any stories but I've been out for much of this week.

Wild, Anji and Ni went down on Thursday before Brussels 2. :) I opted to queue up for GA at midday and Louanne decided to join me. Wild and Anji said they saw the band at the hotel. They managed to get pictures of Bono, Adam and Edge. ( No sign of Larry. :wink::lol: ) I think a few people got to speak to some of the band/get autographs. I know Pamela got a kiss on cheek from an intoxicated Edge. :ohmy::giggle: As far as I know shes the only one of us Plebans who to to speak or get a kiss of him or any of the band. :combust: Am sure she can give details. Anji has some nice hotel pics on FB. Pam also has some lovely ones of Edge and Adam on her FB. :) Don't think Wilds are up yet. :( So happy she got to see them there on her birthday. :heart:

Well that's a suprise. :wink:

Am sure you would LOVE that sight infront of you. Wonder why? :hmm::shifty::lol:

:hmm: Let's see *goes to look at pic again* 'I am a rock god' smug facial expression. Up close. The pose. Sleeveless shirt. Practically looking right at you. :hmm: Nope, no clue why I would love that sight in front of me :shrug:

:wink:

Tonight has been epic suck suckity suck suck suck. I got yelled at by one of my bosses for something I didn't even do and I likely won't walk with even $100 tonight. And I reeeeeallly need the money. :sigh:

/rant

That sucks, DG. :hug:

I'm on my way to usher at my friend's theater - it's a burlesque show, so it should be fun! I'm wearing my birthday bling so I can be sparkly, too. :wink:

Really gorgeous day in Seattle. Took a road trip up to the North Cascades Highway. Really gorgeous drive. Not a lot of cars out, as I left very early. Will put up pics on Facebook tomorrow. Have a good night, y'all!

DG, sorry about the bummer night :hug:
Cori, have fun!

omg, a hug and kiss from drunkEdge?!?!?!?!???!?!?! Must. hear. story. Oh Paaaaaaaaam...

I'm off for a night of bowling and karaoke w/ Mr.Z and some friends! :hyper:

Hey Kristen, thanks for the schedule :) Too bad I didn't know the Alumni Weekend was this weekend, I might've tried to go :sad: I was looking at the names on the Wall Of Fame, and yay for Kathy Harrison and David Zanatta! :) They played when I was there *G*

No prob :hug:

I dunno who those ppl are :reject:

Tonight has been epic suck suckity suck suck suck. I got yelled at by one of my bosses for something I didn't even do and I likely won't walk with even $100 tonight. And I reeeeeallly need the money. :sigh:

/rant

:hug: :hug:

Sorry about the bummer of a day, DG! :hug:

Have fun cori and zu! I'm jealous of your fun evenings. :D

My evening will be spent making dinner, drinking wine, and finding something else to watch, now that I'm watching the series finale of Lost, and that will be the end of the DVD's for me. :sad: :lol:

ETA - well, I found the something. There's a Canucks game on in 45 minutes. :up: Hooray for hockey! :D

*is currently watching Red Rocks - they're just finishing IWF*

Dear Adam, thank you for having your shirt pretty much completely open by this point - I love that view :sexywink: Love, Drea

RB :hug: :hug:

I'm watching hockey, and it's SO nice to see my boys come out onto the ice to Streets. :love: God how I have missed this game!! It's still just the preason, but yay for hockey on my TV! :heart:

It's awesome! I'm getting SO into it tonight! :giggle: It's been an exciting game so far. Do you remember Brendan Morrison? He's trying out for the Canucks this season, and he's had a couple of really great shots. I hope he makes the team - it would be SO awesome to have him back again. :love: Oooh - and now there's a fight!! :hyper: :lol:

Loads more fights, and they just played Pride. :D

I should really start making dinner. I've had a few glasses of wine already, but it's time to get cooking. Mmm... food! :drool:

Last night at the Jays game they played Beautiful Day as between innings music once, and Elevation afterwards *g* Gave me even more reason to stick around for a bit after the game besides wanting most of the crowd to clear before heading for the subway :wink:

Went to a wedding today and the organist was playing tunes I didn't recognize.. but some of them had parts that slightly sounded like Streets, City of Blinding Lights and Magnificent.. that was a fun game..

Last night at the Jays game they played Beautiful Day as between innings music once, and Elevation afterwards *g* Gave me even more reason to stick around for a bit after the game besides wanting most of the crowd to clear before heading for the subway :wink:

:lol: Nice. Yeah, I often stick around after concerts or games, since the lineups for the train are always huge.

Back
Top Bottom