PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah! U2,where are you!??? I've been spending so much time in my other fandoms lately.COS NOTHING HAPPENS HERE!:madwife::scream:

You mean U2?

I can come on here daily and gripe about being pregnant or fangirl over something/someone else. I figured no one wanted that.

Speaking of other fandoms.... hit me with that!...:drool:
tumblrmk0bccrxez1rcnjmy.jpg

So funny story. I'm a big Buffy fan but had never watched Firefly until a couple weeks ago. In three days I watched the whole thing - for someone who doesn't really watch tv that's saying something. In one of the episodes, I realized that a phrase I though Cori had made up to describe how we feel when we see a particularly hot pic of one of the guys was actually a quote from Firefly! I felt like such a dork! And on that note...

Well sh*t. I can't remember my photobucket user name and I don't use the email address that I set up the account with. hmm.. I guess I'll keep guessing until I figure it out.

but I was going to post a hot pic of Larry and say "I'll be in my bunk"
:love:

I may have watched this trailer at least 5-10 times. Have you heard him in Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere? Holy Jesus. And what's with all the sweet Japanese mags lately? It's good U2 are not coming out this spring, I'd have competing fandoms, and it would not pretty.

oh darn :( did I miss you again!??? well thanks for the B-D wishes, zu! :hug:

:giggle: will o back and read your full post!

It was a pretty good day, coldish but NO Percipitation!:yippie:

:der: It took decades for it to finally sink in that the first partial or full day of Spring which my B-D usually falls on ios NOT going to look like what Spring is known to look like in these NE Mid-Altlantic States ( USA ) until a few weeks on (LOL) , last years being the exception.

got 3 phone calls the night before for B-D wishes
. Worked on (Photoshop) text for an art project and picked out what restaurant my sis and i will go to for my BD dinner tomorrow!

This time Spanish food! Shrimp in Green Sauce!!!:drool:
Andwill be trying a soup (Gallician) I've never had -- don't remember what the base broth is but will have potatoes, collard greens, spanish sausage (? chorizo) and something else. And movie, then desert.

Watched some fun tv in eve. Tried a new yarn thyst i bought 2 months ago.... A, thin fine soft cotton with "slubs": where parts of the pulling the fibers (?drafting) out from a bigger (but still smallish) batch enough to extend them, twist them without pulling so far as to makke the new part of the yarn break off.

A tricky process you have to learn. I was studying book & on line -- hand-spinning ( spindle). If you relax the twist you get a bigger soft piece of yarn, then go back to the fine, thin(er) yarn, and repeat.

It was just so interesting, and soft i bought it for some little project or wall hanging .:)

I was very happily surprised that Tara :hug: caught my B-D listing;
as most of the people who would have done so in thne past no longer or infrequently are around here.

*Thanks* Comet for the B-D photos i finally saw them today! :hug: YUM...... feel free to contine should you wish to! :D Anyone else can join in, too! :wink:

I may have watched this trailer at least 5-10 times. Have you heard him in Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere? Holy Jesus. And what's with all the sweet Japanese mags lately? It's good U2 are not coming out this spring, I'd have competing fandoms, and it would not pretty.

I haven't seen the new ST trailer yet.... which is kind of weird bc there is a sometimes cross-over between SF & F fans --- I'd expect there to be the trailwer durung "Grim" (on in 20 mins here :hyper:) or ONCE . :huh: /Go figure-- maybe aqs it gets closer.

what... does this actor do a Audio book for NG's NVRWHR ? I have one or 2 NG books aroun d i have to read wheen i have more time!

:drool:

So funny story. I'm a big Buffy fan but had never watched Firefly until a couple weeks ago. In three days I watched the whole thing - for someone who doesn't really watch tv that's saying something. In one of the episodes, I realized that a phrase I though Cori had made up to describe how we feel when we see a particularly hot pic of one of the guys was actually a quote from Firefly! I felt like such a dork! And on that note...

Well sh*t. I can't remember my photobucket user name and I don't use the email address that I set up the account with. hmm.. I guess I'll keep guessing until I figure it out.

but I was going to post a hot pic of Larry and say "I'll be in my bunk"
:love:

The man they call Jayne. :shifty:

(*has been a Firefly fan since it first aired on FOX*)

Shiny.

oh darn :( did I miss you again!??? well thanks for the B-D wishes, zu! :hug:

:giggle: will o back and read your full post!

It was a pretty good day, coldish but NO Percipitation!:yippie:

:der: It took decades for it to finally sink in that the first partial or full day of Spring which my B-D usually falls on ios NOT going to look like what Spring is known to look like in these NE Mid-Altlantic States ( USA ) until a few weeks on (LOL) , last years being the exception.

got 3 phone calls the night before for B-D wishes
. Worked on (Photoshop) text for an art project and picked out what restaurant my sis and i will go to for my BD dinner tomorrow!

This time Spanish food! Shrimp in Green Sauce!!!:drool:
Andwill be trying a soup (Gallician) I've never had -- don't remember what the base broth is but will have potatoes, collard greens, spanish sausage (? chorizo) and something else. And movie, then desert.

Watched some fun tv in eve. Tried a new yarn thyst i bought 2 months ago.... A, thin fine soft cotton with "slubs": where parts of the pulling the fibers (?drafting) out from a bigger (but still smallish) batch enough to extend them, twist them without pulling so far as to makke the new part of the yarn break off.

A tricky process you have to learn. I was studying book & on line -- hand-spinning ( spindle). If you relax the twist you get a bigger soft piece of yarn, then go back to the fine, thin(er) yarn, and repeat.

It was just so interesting, and soft i bought it for some little project or wall hanging .:)

I was very happily surprised that Tara :hug: caught my B-D listing;
as most of the people who would have done so in thne past no longer or infrequently are around here.

*Thanks* Comet for the B-D photos i finally saw them today! :hug: YUM...... feel free to contine should you wish to! :D Anyone else can join in, too! :wink:

:hug:

I haven't seen the new ST trailer yet.... which is kind of weird bc there is a sometimes cross-over between SF & F fans --- I'd expect there to be the trailwer durung "Grim" (on in 20 mins here :hyper:) or ONCE . :huh: /Go figure-- maybe aqs it gets closer.

what... does this actor do a Audio book for NG's NVRWHR ? I have one or 2 NG books aroun d i have to read wheen i have more time!

Happy Birthday! I missed that since I have not been in the last thread. Did we have photos in this one? I'll go back and check.

It was a radio show that a bunch of actors were part of for BBC 4. James MacAvoy, Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones), Anthony Head (Buffy).....

Let me link the trailer here for you. I have yet to see it on TV. I'm afraid when I see it, I will let out a yelp and my husband will know of my new obsession.

Star Trek Into Darkness - Bad Robot International Trailer (HD) - YouTube

As for my pregnancy, it's going. I'm over 6 months fat, I mean pregnant. She's moving around quite a bit. I can feel her from the outside. I've yet to gain weight, but I'm rotund. Or I feel like I'm huge.

I loved the entire show and every character on it! :love:

I've heard of it, saw promo stuff for it... but never saw any of it until.... i had had a friend describe it to me one day end of last yea or ealier this year. I broke into her description bc it turned out I saw one of the last eepisoids or ?? a tie up loose ends mini-movie about it. IF i'm thinking of the right show. Ah....ding, ding,

i'll go look it up. :lol:

I've heard of it, saw promo stuff for it... but never saw any of it until.... i had had a friend describe it to me one day end of last yea or ealier this year. I broke into her description bc it turned out I saw one of the last eepisoids or ?? a tie up loose ends mini-movie about it. IF i'm thinking of the right show. Ah....ding, ding,

i'll go look it up. :lol:

The tie-up-loose-ends-mini-movie was called Serenity.

Back
Top Bottom