PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was a Backstreet Girl long before I was a Directioner. And I still AM a Backstreet Girl. :shifty:

KTBSPA, yo. :shifty:

I still love both NSYNC & BSB. I've been listening to all the old albums and such lately, just 'cause. :D

Hey everyone. Dr. Who spoiler....

how does everyone feel about Matt Smith leaving and hope for No. 12?

Just waiting to give birth in 5 weeks exactly tomorrow. I have an u/s to see how big we are getting. I have nothing prepared like a bassinet or changing table or diapers or clothes washed. This little one needs to stay inside and chill out until July 9. No earlier.

I am reserving my energies on this record for when it comes out. I guess I am nervous. All of Bono's freaking talking plus who they are working with has me anxious and excited. But I have to admit that my energies have been reserved for being pregnant and all about B. Cumberbatch. Sorry Bono.

:reject: There are no Who fans I can talk to where I live.
Brokenhearted. Seriously. I love him as the Doctor. :sad:. But, as I absolutely adored David Tennant as the Doctor, I have high hopes for the 12th (and FINAL) version of the character.

Someone on the BBC website summed my feelings up perfectly: Gutted that Matt Smith is leaving but also excited by the arrival of a new Doctor, its what keeps the series fresh. I will continue to watch it. Thanks Matt Smith for keeping the child in us still alive.

Sending good vibes for the upcoming baby. :D :zen:

:hyper: SO psyched right now. Muse tonight, and me and my mate are doing proper lining. she wants to come see U2 next tour, haha so she better prepare. We're aiming to be in line around 2 or 3pm since we both had to work, but still. Last couple of gigs we all walked in before the opener so it'll be good to experience the old front row thing again. And Musers aren't as hardcore as U2ers, so I don't expect a gazillion people out there yet. :D

Hey CK, hey Dazz, hey Grace, Hey GG :D

So its going to be all quiet over here. All out party-ing or plotting to give birth.
I feel like such a young prick right now. My colleagues are baby booming together.
But hell , not me yet. :lol: I l'd love to have a kid later when I'm done travelling, and finding a better job than the one I have atm.

Just waiting to give birth in 5 weeks exactly tomorrow. I have an u/s to see how big we are getting. I have nothing prepared like a bassinet or changing table or diapers or clothes washed. This little one needs to stay inside and chill out until July 9. No earlier.

When nesting hits, you'll get it all done. I was SO much more relaxed when I carried FroBaby than when I carried Lil' CK. Even being on modified bedrest from about 7 months on didn't panic me. It all got done, a little at a time. Plus FroBaby rooms in with us, so there was less to worry about, stuff-wise. My biggest "issue" was clothes. We had to pull out all the boy stuff and trade it at a local kids' consignment place for girl stuff. Other than that, the 'real' work of having two didn't really kick in until after she was born.

Oh, and 5 weeks??? YAY! Baby! :wink: Lots of love and good thoughts your way! :heart:

Sleepdrunk for sure.
I remember the time where you would go apeshit about anyone posting just 1 emoticon.
:wink: now look at you. Totally acclimatised. So proud of you right now :flirt:

Christ, all of the pleba threads are made by about 1 person, and are about nothing in particular, apart from all the "normal" threads.

Gg....I give you a mission. I want you to photo shop Bono and Edge holding every fuzzy animal imaginable and post it in there. Kitties, puppies, bunnies, fluffy duckies.....even baby unicorns and narwhal's.

Or maybe something like bono llama? :hmm:

bonollama.gif~original

Uh, how come nobody is posting in my squishy baby thread but me and Comet? Come on, I give you squishy babies, everybody! Uh oh, I wonder if squishy slashy is okay too?

I was really talking to the people who were complaining. I know YOU are. You are the queen of on it.

I'm not one of those archivist types either- but I did have fun scouring around with words like "baby" and "kiss" and adding them to my photobucket as I went.

And I reckon Comet has pretty much all them pics out there :lol: So it'd be redundant to upload my collection when she has them all already.

I have pretty much no archive at all! Especially not on baby U2. :reject: Not on purpose or anything. I love baby Edge with the floof hair.
That was a great floof! Edit- Oh thought it was about baby U2. Fail ce moi.

Back
Top Bottom