PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went with my husband and managed to contain myself. We all know I'm a bigger Ben fangirl - you might be okay. I want to see it in 3D. I didn't even want to see U2 in 3D.

Dazz, I have 7 weeks left. Though I have only gained a net 7-8 pounds (I lost 11 pounds right off the bat and gained back 15-17 of those) I feel HUGE. I'm all belly and this little girl grooves and is super strong. I am pregnant with the daughter of Jor-El.

I'm sorry I haven't been by lately but I was busy doing some things.....mainly getting a new computer. I don't remember the details other than it's a HP computer with BeatsAudio sound system and Windows 8 (which is suprisingly easy to use so far...but I do have a copy of Windows 8 for Dummies just in case :wink: )

I'm going window shopping with my dad over the weekend and maybe buying a tiny grill to do some Memorial Day type grilling. I'm not sure if I actually want to get that just yet...but I'm trusting my dad's judgement right now (I think).

:up: :hug:

I went with my husband and managed to contain myself. We all know I'm a bigger Ben fangirl - you might be okay. I want to see it in 3D. I didn't even want to see U2 in 3D.

:lol: Man, that's big!!!

Yay I'm heading out for unlimited sushi dinner tonight with a really close friend. :D To celebrate she got rid of her asshole ex bf, who nearly sent her to her death and got her alienated from me and a bunch of other friends. She's now in a relationship with a mate of mine, lol. He's a good guy, so I'm pretty happy for them. But tonight it's just us. :p

dazz

temp here was over +25 C wehich is our limit for calling it a heatwave and now it´s back to +20 C but still sunny :D

problem was that we skipped spring totally so basicly temp went from 0-5C to 28 C and it felt soo damn hot :lol:

as for auroras, I just check Nasa or some other spaceweather sites for sunflares, takes days for em to reach earth tho :nerd:

I hope it will be a good one anyway. My poor Superman-obsessed daughter is going crazy waiting LOL, so she's got us all excited about it. She's loved Superman in most forms since she was little, including the comics so she knows the stories very well. She thinks this one is looking to do justice to the Superman tradition.

+1 for comic loving daughter. You raised her well :sexywink:
I hope it is going to do justice, becuase some of the movies I've seen where just not doing it for me. But you can't blaim Superman for it, Shittydirector should take the blame.

You go to Comic-con right? It looks so effing great. Wish I could pay a visit to it. But the distance is just nuts. We only have really small conventions here.And they never have as much as the bigger conventions in the US and Canada.

Dazz, I have 7 weeks left. Though I have only gained a net 7-8 pounds (I lost 11 pounds right off the bat and gained back 15-17 of those) I feel HUGE. I'm all belly and this little girl grooves and is super strong. I am pregnant with the daughter of Jor-El.

The little girls are always the strong ones. My girls were born with the biggest personalities, knowing exactly what they wanted. Little forces of nature.

:uhoh: Tomorrow we're going to try to have the first BBQ of the year. It's probably goinng to be 10 degrees celcius.

Last Chrismas it was 12 :happy: And last year on this day it was 30. When was global warming going to happen again???

The little girls are always the strong ones. My girls were born with the biggest personalities, knowing exactly what they wanted. Little forces of nature.

How old are your kids jeevey? Lots of girl power around here. :D I've got 2 as well.

Gg we've been barbequing for ages already this year. :tongue: Perfect weather.

hungry cat for ya

LUn12O9.jpg

Neat :) How many? :ohmy: My oldest daughter turns 24 on Monday and my youngest will be 21 next month. I can not even believe that. :sigh: I swear they were just babies the other day.

For Tara :wink: or anyone who doesn't think they wanna go see the new Superman. Watch this. Can't wait!! :hyper:

Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

I've been seeing previews lately, and they're making that movie look awesome. I just might have to see it.

oh thank god NOT !!! :no: :no:

i realize that's Dr Who related...i understand completely but I never want to be latish fall with last month of Spring, plus summer still pending. Nope!

Why the move, tara? :hug:
We got a house on the local air force base. It's 4 bedroom, 1 floor, with a backyard (for the poor old dog who hates the stairs as much as I do) and it's about 200 dollars cheaper rent than the 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor where we live now.

*is beyond happy*

And, the move was pushed forward. TO THIS WEEKEND. :crack:

Go Eve :dance:

Hi Weldy! Yay for new computers! *will be getting a new laptop at Christmas*

hungry cat for ya

LUn12O9.jpg

I love you, cat.

:love:

Bringing these here. :hmm:

BonoNYC5-23-20132c.jpg~original

BonoNYC5-23-20131c.jpg~original

Seems that there's still some debate over whether that's Bono's son John behind him. I think it is, no doubt. Looks just like the same kid we've seen in plenty of photos over the years. :shrug: kids grow up!

I watched From The Sky Down with my sister last night, drinking a high test Canadian beer called La Fin Du Monde- 'The End of the World'. Too, too perfect.

Back
Top Bottom