PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like any addiction, Bono leather requires constantly escalating stimulus to get the same level of response. :up: Which leads us to...

tumblr_mdp24i3em11rlt4syo1_500.jpg

That's amazing. And true. Current season filming and Star Trek premieres. Like is good even though it's U2-less.

Masculine posturing= today in EYKIW.

Man 1: I am the biggest dick on interference.

Man 2: No, I'm the biggest dick on interference.

Man 1: Actually you're just stupid. I'm the dick who knows everything.

Man 2: Uh-uh. Just look over here in my digital pants, see what a large package of snide remarks I have. Clearly the biggest dick on interference is me.

Sigh... is anybody out there painting their toenails or something nice today?

This why I try to never leave the PGP when post here. :reject:

Why not?....... :wink:

bonorainglastonbury6-24-2011.jpg~original

I miss Bono. And congrats on hitting 64k posts! :applaud:

But, the lack of new U2 for the past year or so has brought my Doctor Who, Sherlock, other stuff obsessions to the forefront.

Did I mention the Doctor Who and Sherlock obsession?

Like any addiction, Bono leather requires constantly escalating stimulus to get the same level of response. :up: Which leads us to...

tumblr_mdp24i3em11rlt4syo1_500.jpg

THAT IS BRILLIANT.

oh, JJ!

:wave: got to take one quick look at the Vemo
Land of the Midnight Sun video earleir today! wow! :lol:

Just looking at it and thinkingt it would "usually " be a view you'd see here in the NE USA either between 4:00P - 8:00P or depending on ouir seasons....but noooooo
..;. it's actually ?2am or so in the morning!!! :lol::ohmy::lol: wow! :D

TTFN :wave:

Theres actually animals that are not trying to kill you all the time in Australia ?

: lol:

2327533593_4ea7a21b8f_zps1c4c2bb4.jpg

You think that wouldn't take a chunk out of you if it got the chance? :wink:

I exaggerate; we do have a lot of nasty critters here, but the birds are generally pretty safe... except watch out for emus. :D Oh and magpies like to swoop people in nesting season... and cockatoos can take your finger off...

Okay, everything here really is trying to kill you. :lol:

Tomorrow will be the biggest party in the history of I don't know. :D Queensday will become Kingsday.

Wooho!! Does that mean the tompouce will have blue icing now instead of pink? :wink:

On our Publuc TV channel this or last week (on a Weds) -the program
Nova was highlighting the Era of Dinosaurs IN Autralia!

of course most of us know that humans did not
coexist with the dinosaurs on any continent! : wink:

... They weren't saying people did co-exist with dinosaurs, were they?

Unfortunately humanity missed out on seeing live dinos by 64 million years. :sigh:

Masculine posturing= today in EYKIW.

Man 1: I am the biggest dick on interference.

Man 2: No, I'm the biggest dick on interference.

Man 1: Actually you're just stupid. I'm the dick who knows everything.

Man 2: Uh-uh. Just look over here in my digital pants, see what a large package of snide remarks I have. Clearly the biggest dick on interference is me.

And this is why I stay well out of EYKIW these days! I swear it was different ten years ago, old fart that I am.

Did I mention the Doctor Who and Sherlock obsession?

I haven't seen Sherlock... But I'm making up for it with Doctor Who. :D I'm actually watching The War Games as I type... and not just because I'm trying to get a look at the second Doctor's trousers so I can find similar ones for costume purposes. :whistle:

Congrats on the 64k, Comet! You must be doing research for a Bono costume, right? :wink:

Ofcourse not Ali! They're all orange!!! :D

As was the entire country, lmao.

Nice picspam Comet :drool: Congrats on the new milestone.

That's amazing. And true. Current season filming and Star Trek premieres. Like is good even though it's U2-less.

I can't take credit for that graphic. I found it on tumblr.

I think Bono's leather pants might be the most indecent thing I've ever seen a man wear. :evil:

That is one terrifying bird. :ohmy:

I haven't seen Sherlock... But I'm making up for it with Doctor Who. :D I'm actually watching The War Games as I type... and not just because I'm trying to get a look at the second Doctor's trousers so I can find similar ones for costume purposes. :whistle:

:hyper: You must post pictures of this costume when it's finished.
(also, while on a mission to find some cool wallpapers of all 11 versions, I came across this image. Maybe it will help a bit?)

I want to get/make a costume like Ten's brown suit. I love that suit. It is an awesome suit. :D

And, I may or may not be getting this for my birthday in August. :shifty:

I can't take credit for that graphic. I found it on tumblr.

I think Bono's leather pants might be the most indecent thing I've ever seen a man wear. :evil:
This.

:lmao:

Hi JJ :wave:

2327533593_4ea7a21b8f_zps1c4c2bb4.jpg

You think that wouldn't take a chunk out of you if it got the chance? :wink:

I exaggerate; we do have a lot of nasty critters here, but the birds are generally pretty safe... except watch out for emus. :D Oh and magpies like to swoop people in nesting season... and cockatoos can take your finger off...

Okay, everything here really is trying to kill you.
:lol:

... They weren't saying people did co-exist with dinosaurs, were they?

Unfortunately humanity missed out on seeing live dinos by 64 million years. :sigh:

:lol::lol: yeah, those emu are pretty amazing!

no of course not! i was just makin a joke about those people who believe that!

It's actually remembrance day here, as tomorrow was the day our country was liberated from the Germans. So the night before we remember, with two minutes of silence at 8pm(literally, the whole country stands still, every business or company), and a ceremony in Amsterdam and various places that hold importance to WWII. Pretty impressive.

So tomorrow will bbe another Orange party day, haha. This week is always fun here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom