PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh good spot, I didn't even notice it. :reject:

Nice title! :giggle: So glad you got spoiled. It's like concert foreplay. The excitement of knowing what they've played in the past but not knowing whether it will be played or not!

I'm going to try and go spoiler-free when any Mexico rehearsals kick off. That should only be about a month, maybe a little less. We'll see how it goes.

But don't worry - I'm going to lay all the responsibility on myself. I won't make anyone feel bad if they talk about it and I happen to see it! If I were really serious, I wouldn't even come to the site, and we all know that's never going to happen. :lol:

GG - yeah, I took Phoebe to the vet last Friday because I thought she had a hairball stuck inside - she kept gagging/hacking, it sounded like a hairball.

But no. It's bronchitis. :huh: I had no idea cats could get that! The vet said it was likely caused by a reaction to some sort of allergen in the air. She's been on antibiotics and steroids, and she was feeling better within a day or two of her first dose.

Today was her last day of the antibiotic, and now she's every other day with the steroids. But if the cough starts again, the vet may have me go back to every day for a while. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do about spoilers for the last few shows before mine, but like cori said, I'm not going to worry about it too much. At the very least I won't be watching any of the videos so I won't know what the new songs sound like. :)

When the tour first started, I told myself I could never actually be completely spoiler free, but was going to try by not looking at setlists.

That lasted about a week. :lol: I did manage to go until the Chicago shows without hearing any audio or watching any videos, which was cool.

There was no way I would have lasted through the entire European leg without knowing what they were playing. I figure a month between May and early June is a lot more feasible.

:hmm: can bronchitis be passed between humans and cats? It would explain your symptoms as well.

I'm currently editing the 04-14 bootleg of the Sao Paulo show, from the FLAC files from u2torrents. Can provide links later if people are interested. :)

Oh and here's another mp3 I got from the 04-10 show, do I still need to spoiler tag everything btw?
It's Out of Control
YouTube to mp3 Converter

putting in my last post from end of previous thread
The trip was really, really cool. Perhaps the best part was that we were all such a close group. I'm gonna miss it.

But I won't miss the sharing rooms and showers. : wink: I prefer my privacy.
I'm glad it mostly turned out so well! Sorry to hear you got sick at the end.:hug:

I think that's a great idea!:up:

I hope your . schedule works out for U!

Things that make you feel like you're 16 again: getting a call from your mother, and pretending you're not tipsy. :uhoh :

Speaking of which, just found out last week that a TO agency we work with has a drink cart that comes around every Friday at 3 pm. We're seeing what we can do to institute that rule at our workplace. : wink: And also naptime, which I came up with after a bizarre dream I had recently, in which I found out that naps at work "enhance creativity." My brain. : cute:
:uhoh: your mom's call! and :giggle: at your spoiler!

hmm... 2nd fave sexy voice? I have no idea. I'll have to ponder that a bit this weekend.
Off hand I'd probably say Springsteen.:drool: :D he was my frst b-man!

Awww thanks Dazz : hug: Hope things are good with you.
Pretty good, K! thanks.

Nothing like waking up at 5:00 and be wheezing like ... well, like an asthmatic. :huh :
:yikes: : (
I hope you are real better, real soon!!!:hug:

Kristen, WHAT THE FECK IS WITH THE SNOW???????? :crack:
I know!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry : It better melt fast!!

Last exam today :hyper:
Hmmm..... well..... you both DO live in Thunder Bay....
when does the last snowfall usually or occasionally happen,Here in the NYC/North NJ area it's the last week or two of March. So it does snow at times after Spring "officially" starts. :|
Our semi-rare one is to get in in the 1st week of April.

Yay for being done with your exams!
really relax these next 2 weeks as you can, Kristen.

:madwife:
The thread on pro choice in here is frustrating.: crack:
I hear ya!

Oh yeah, I was fine even a few hours later. I napped on the couch lying down, with no issues whatsoever. :)

re: Phoebe - The vet said it wasn't contagious like it was in humans, just that her reaction to whatever allergen caused her airways to get blocked. She took a chest x-ray just to make sure there wasn't anything else going on, and she said while there were no surprise tumors or anything, her airways were REALLY blocked. :(

She must have been sick for quite a while, but only started coughing two days before I took her to the vet.

It's been a bad allergy season. I've been keeping mine at bay with the prescription nasal spray I have, but I wonder if my wheezing this morning was just an allergy thing. If it keeps happening, then I'll go to the doctor, but I can do the wait and see thing for another day or two, since I'm otherwise fine.

:hmm: can bronchitis be passed between humans and cats? It would explain your symptoms as well.

I'm currently editing the 04-14 bootleg of the Sao Paulo show, from the FLAC files from u2torrents. Can provide links later if people are interested. :)

Oh and here's another mp3 I got from the 04-10 show, do I still need to spoiler tag everything btw?
It's Out of Control
YouTube to mp3 Converter

GG, I'd love a link to the 4/14 show when you're finished. :hug:

I think I'm going to still watch the Mexico reports, even though I'm hoping to do Denver as well as SLC :wink: Patience has never been one of my virtues :lol:

Oh god. I just reached the intro song for Streets from this gig. :combust: Bono what the crap? When did you learn to play the guitar?

GG, I'd love the links to the last show when you're done, now that I know the files on the torrent are all munged up.

Thanks!

I'll leave a link here when it's done :) Expect it within an hour I hope.

There's radio advertisements all through the bootleg as well, though most of what I caught is right inbetween songs, I cut out all of those. Hope I got them all. If I didn't, please let me know so I can edit it again.

Oh and ps. Batman is teh sex. :drool:

I'm so excited about that sling bag I bought today. It's this one:

Amazon.com: AmeriBag Classic Microfiber Healthy Back Bag Medium: Clothing

It's got a few little pouches/compartments on the outside, and the inside is full of compartments and dividers. Even a little hook where you can snap your key ring in place!

I like it because you can throw it over on your back like a backpack, but also tuck it under your arm or even in front, to keep your things close.

I'm pretty sure the one I found is the medium sized bag shown here. I can't believe my luck. Five bucks.

^ AWESOME, Cori - looks like a great buy! I was at Target a few weeks back and found a little tiny satchel that's just big enough for my camera and wallet and a granola bar - a GA kit! - on sale for $3.

eta: off to swim practice for the first time in 3 weeks - wish me luck!

Nice! :up:

I had picked up a little lightweight Starbucks satchel at a sale at work a few months ago that would be perfect for GA, but I may end up going with this if it's easier to "wear"!

I had almost bought a somewhat similar (but much smaller) bag at Eddie Bauer when I was buying my cargo pants. Glad I held off!

Awesome bag, cori! :up: I have a very similar one that a vendor gave to me, and I love it! It has their logo on it, but it's very comfy and great for days like tomorrow where I'll want water, snacks, a sweater, and a few other things that I'll take on the bus, but don't have room for it all in my purse.

I just filed my taxes, and I'm getting several hundred dollars more than I had expected! :love: So excited about that. :D I'm thinking I'm going to splurge and get a nicer hotel room for while I'm in Montreal, etc. Yay!

I didn't realize that last year I didn't include all my charitable donations, so they were carried over to this year. :up: Plus, I contributed a lot more to my RRSP, so that bumped my return up a bit too.

Now to go hotel shopping! :drool:

:crack: Why can't I copy OOC to my ipod? It says it can't play it, but iTunes and WMP play the song just fine. Wtfap?

Compiling a Zip of the other show for you guys right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom