PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Cori. It was ok, but not nearly as funny as some of her other ones. The Christmas one made me laugh so hard I was crying!!!:lol: (Kenny Loggins)

I just laughed out loud reading "Kenny Loggins" in your post, Amy! That one was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Ohai Spring Break Allergies and accompanying headache. Feel free to F off any time now. :angry:

Zooey :hug: :therethere:

Someone wants to take you for a ride to make you feel better:

U2comp3larry1a.gif

I was disappointed in this latest Hyperbole entry. :(

Me too. I just felt sorry for the poor dog. It wasn't really all that funny at all. :(

My work day is almost over, huzzah! :hyper: Hopefully the traffic won't be too bad, but I figure since I'm heading out of town early, plus I'm going in the opposite direction of where most of the traffic goes on long weekends, I should be able to get to the ferry terminal in decent time. :) I have no idea how crazy busy it will be there, though. :huh: :lol: Crossing my fingers my ferry won't be full by the time I get there.

Me too. I just felt sorry for the poor dog. It wasn't really all that funny at all. :(

My work day is almost over, huzzah! :hyper: Hopefully the traffic won't be too bad, but I figure since I'm heading out of town early, plus I'm going in the opposite direction of where most of the traffic goes on long weekends, I should be able to get to the ferry terminal in decent time. :) I have no idea how crazy busy it will be there, though. :huh: :lol: Crossing my fingers my ferry won't be full by the time I get there.

Have a great time :hug:

Have a fun/safe trip, Thora.

And thanks for the pic, Kristen. Funny you should mention a ride with Larry :wink: I named my bike Larry and I just got back from a ride :giggle:

It's a gorgeous day today and I've got a TON of good books to read from the used book store yesterday and the library today, so I'm gonna figure out how to renew my passport and then head out to the backyard for some quality time :love:

I agree Cori. It was ok, but not nearly as funny as some of her other ones. The Christmas one made me laugh so hard I was crying!!!:lol: (Kenny Loggins)

Agreed, The christmas one and the birthday party were both so brilliant they still make me cry from laughter.
But it wasn't bad. It was still amusing. :)

I just laughed out loud reading "Kenny Loggins" in your post, Amy! That one was HILARIOUS!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao:
I can feel the corners of my mouth tightening right now- as I
try not to remember too much of the x-mas Hyperbole & 1/2 and start to LAFF Out Loud :uhoh: :shh: , as the KL ALONE starts to twitch my mouth with hilarity! :lol:

When I was reading it here originally- omg- :lol: i had to so fight off bursting out loud, louder and louder as I read through it!
I have to print it out and also give a copy to my sis!

:madwife: to chase zu's allergies awayyyyy !

It's a gorgeous day today and I've got a TON of good books to read from the used book store yesterday and the library today, so I'm gonna figure out how to renew my passport and then head out to the backyard for some quality time :love:

ah :heart: used book stores & libraries!

enjoy! :hug:

running off to pick up Greek Easter Bread :hyper:

one of the most delicious breads --in da world!!! :heart:
(includes aromatic spices)

have a :heart: lovely evening, night, morning or afternoon everyone!:wave::wave:

my not get here tomorrow, but drop in for a quick hello Sat:D

Have a fun/safe trip, Thora.

And thanks for the pic, Kristen. Funny you should mention a ride with Larry :wink: I named my bike Larry and I just got back from a ride :giggle:

Glad you had a good ride :sexywink: So when you're gonna go for a ride, do you tell people you're going to ride Larry?? :wink:

What books did you get?

:lol:

:wave:

I bought a pair of sunglasses today on a impulsive whim, but they were so awesome and I never do that. They look like Bono's Fly shades, except they are clear plastic frames and mirrored lenses. :love: :giggle:

zooey yay for time off!

K back to my book and margarita. :D

Friday! whoo! Getting out early today! Whoo!

having to call an employee with really bad news about how much she owes for her benefits, and having her be all "Oh, okay, thanks for explaining it" instead of totally flipping out - WHOO!!!!!!!!!

^ Cori, I'm on hold w/ my benefits office as we speak. I will remain calm when I'm given the bad news, just for you.

Turns out, I have no health insurance, and have not had all school year. Don't know what happened. i have dental and short term disability... just not regular heath ins. And I'm kinda freaking out.

Oh, and I'm trying to distract myself from this by looking up Montreal travel plans. Turns out it's only $100 more to fly directly to Montreal, as opposed to Burlington VT. It might be worth the ease, not having to take the train.

Oh no. I hope that's something easily fixed and not the start of a total nightmare.

I've been on hold for 34 minutes... wondering if the office is in fact closed and they just didn't switch over the phone message or something. I don't think it will be easily resolved w/o much $$ being spent, unfortunately. Trying to be zen about it.

:wave:

I bought a pair of sunglasses today on a impulsive whim, but they were so awesome and I never do that. They look like Bono's Fly shades, except they are clear plastic frames and mirrored lenses. :love: :giggle:

zooey yay for time off!

K back to my book and margarita. :D

I hope you'll be wearing them when I see you in 40ish days!

Glad you had a good ride :sexywink: So when you're gonna go for a ride, do you tell people you're going to ride Larry?? :wink:

What books did you get?

:lol:

I got U2 by U2 in the tiny paperback version so I can read it in bed and...
Unforgettable Fire by Eamon Dunphy
A Monk Swimming by Malachy McCourt
Teacher Man by Frank McCourt
Sex Drugs and CocoaPuffs by Chuck Klosterman
Talking to Girls About Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield
I Am An Emotional Creature by Even Ensler

and I'm trying to finish Long Way Down by Ewan McGreggor and his buddy, Charley SomeoneOrOther.

Read the Even Ensler one last night and started Talking to Girls this morning... there have been two U2 references so far. It's weird to read a book about pop culture that was written in 2010 - so many current references.

I've been on hold for 34 minutes... wondering if the office is in fact closed and they just didn't switch over the phone message or something. I don't think it will be easily resolved w/o much $$ being spent, unfortunately. Trying to be zen about it.

Huh. Hope it works out somewhat painlessly, anyway. But still - yikes indeed. :(

^ thanks. AT least being on hold for 44 minutes has calmed me down a little bit - I was ready to punch kittens when I left the dr's office (having not been seen due to no insurance).

How are you, Cori? Getting to leave early today?

I slept for 10 hours last night. :ohmy: :drool:

Hope you're all doing well. :hug:

Yay! That's awesome. I've been having too much fun at night (going out with friends Wed, County Fair last night) to get a decent night's sleep but it's starting to catch up with me. I think I reading nap might be in order later today.

I'm trying not to put on my benefit administrator's hat and start asking you a zillion questions about your insurance! ;)

I'm good, thanks. Yeah, they're springing us at 1 today, which is cool.

That'll be nice, time to enjoy the afternoon! I'm going to sit on the back patio and read a bit in a few minutes (a the 60 minute mark, I'm hanging up. I no longer believe the recording when he says my call will be answered in the order it was received").

My son is supposed to have a sleep over tonight but his friend might be sick... gotta call his mom here in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom